• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memorial live coverage

Am I the only one that thinks the camera work and connection seem to be worse than past years?

They have stepped up their coverage this year as far as more transitions from the course to the booth and visa versa as well as commercial transitions (all things that will eventually make a more diverse product). As far as the video quality and some of the camera work, those are things that will improve with more money. You have to eventually have significant funding to make that part of the broadcast take a significant jump up in quality. That being said, I think they are doing an EXCELLENT job with what they have and I applaud their determination to make something out of what was recently (3 years ago) non-existent...LIVE DG. Kudos to discgolfplanet.tv, well done!

one issue that is killing me is when the picture freezes, ie when mcbeth is putting, then when it unfreezes he has already putted and I missed it altogether. THAT is annoying.

soki & beth -8
borg & shoe -6

3 way tie in masters at 55 including The Champ

Paige 7 ahead shooting a 54

Latest posts