• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Merrell Moab Ventilator's Size 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have the Gore-Tex version of this shoe. Relatively light, good ankle support, and most importantly, it has Vibram soles. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I've been destroying the soles on lesser shoes when playing frequently. These shoes seem to be holding up really well, and $-50-60 of trade value is a great deal. If they were a half size bigger, I'd be all over em

For comparative analysis, what size do you wear in Nike, Adidas, New Balance, or Asics? I would give you some good discs in trade if they'll fit me, but I'm not sure what size I would need.

For comparative analysis, what size do you wear in Nike, Adidas, New Balance, or Asics? I would give you some good discs in trade if they'll fit me, but I'm not sure what size I would need.

I wear a 12, they are pretty true to size. I just made a bad decision as they didn't have a 12 in stock.

Hmmmm. I usually wear anywhere from 11-12 depending on the shoe company. I think they sell these at Scheels out here, maybe I'll go see if I can try them on and get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts