• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mi Intro

D_troit

Bogey Member
Been on here & there this past year and with the winter we're going through, I've been on more lately. ...Mine as well do the damn intro.

Started on DGCR using the maps. Love to travel & experience new courses (appreciate the location tips on food/beer/courses in the forums), but MI is my home. Closing in on 100 played. Got my # this year, played my 1st tourney this year, started playing in leagues last year, but play casual frequently.
I quit facebook cause it's lame, and need somewhere to read at work.
AND, I used the "Search" tab for the 1st time today:D

What's good?

Bag atm,
Judge - blend - putts
Judge - classic - ups
Aviar - star - anhyzer putts
Zone - esp - hyzer ups
Roc - kcpro pre# - straight & anhyzers touch shots
Roc - flattop dx - mid shots
Buzzz - 10th z - faster mid shots
M2 - 400 m3 - hyzer faster mid shots
Leopard - champ - anhyzers
Roadrunner - champ - long anhyzers
Teebird - star - consistently straight
Teebird - 11x - consistent in wind
Orc - star - consistent & fast
Beast - star - s shot
Crank - esp - distance
Firebird - 12x - thumber & forehand
TeeRex - star - faster forehand

Welcome!

You find that Tee Rex useful and controllable, or is it just a meathook for you?
What local courses do you like to play?

Last edited:
Welcome! What courses do you like to play?
I'm close to Willow & Vienna, but Rolling Hills, Cass, Hudson, & Indy aren't that bad of a drive.
I really like it out West (Ludington, Battle Creek, Lansing), but that only happens a few times each year.

WELCOME MICHIGANDER!
I would avoid the west coast of Mi till the snowpack dies down some. We're playing in average 2' of snow, :thmbdown:it sucks. Good courses in your area, lot of options.

I'm close to Willow & Vienna, but Rolling Hills, Cass, Hudson, & Indy aren't that bad of a drive.
I really like it out West (Ludington, Battle Creek, Lansing), but that only happens a few times each year.

Definitely some fun courses listed. Welcome to the site, always good to have another Michigander on the site. :hfive:

If you haven't played flip play it. I played the ice bowl, it wasn't much fun though.

If you haven't played flip play it. I played the ice bowl, it wasn't much fun though.

It's my favorite course I've played. Try to make it out there once a year. Never played it in the winter though.

Been on here & there this past year and with the winter we're going through, I've been on more lately. ...Mine as well do the damn intro.

Started on DGCR using the maps. Love to travel & experience new courses (appreciate the location tips on food/beer/courses in the forums), but MI is my home. Closing in on 100 played. Got my # this year, played my 1st tourney this year, started playing in leagues last year, but play casual frequently.

What's good?

Bag atm,
Judge - blend - putts
Judge - classic - ups
Zone - esp - hyzer ups
Beast - star - s shot
Crank - esp - distance

willows my home course.. Cool avatar pic . I was at the plastikman parties all through the 90's

willows my home course.. Cool avatar pic . I was at the plastikman parties all through the 90's
Geo, You found me! We'll have to get out and throw when it's above 0.
Better Days ahead..

If you ever come to GR Hit up me, B3nder or APdryva for a course tour. I am normally a Fallasburg guy, so yah.

If you ever come to GR Hit up me, B3nder or APdryva for a course tour. I am normally a Fallasburg guy, so yah.
I've yet to play in GR, so I might take you up on that someday.
Played Fallasburg last year for the first & only time. That course is amazing!

Congrats on your first tourney, brother! That's like taking the second hit off the crack pipe. It'll keep you playing casual and make you Jones for the competition. I'm an addict myself.

What's good?

Bag atm,
Judge - blend - putts
Judge - classic - ups
Zone - esp - hyzer ups
Beast - star - s shot
Crank - esp - distance

What's "good" is what works for you. Your bag seems pretty legit to my untrained eye. To qualify that I don't mind telling you that Rocs are the backbone of my bag. (Got four of 'em.)

Point is: It doesn't matter how many discs you have or how many courses you've played (however enviable that is to me). Your bag only matters to you because you're the only person who counts. Do you, brother. DGCR is a great resource, but in the final analysis you're the one who has to throw your bag....nobody else.

Welcome aboard!

Latest posts