• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet Photos

The Photographer Unveiled!

Kevin.jpg

And some others. I didn't get many.

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

R3.jpg

Big a** spider on one of the buildings
Spider.jpg

The Photographer Unveiled!

Kevin.jpg

I was worried that I may have missed someone on the course then I realized today there are only 2 pics of me and none of me playing my only round.

But that's the sacrifice of the being behind the camera. If you look at my Sportster blog 99.9% of the pics of me were taken by me.

But it was worth it hiding behind a tree and then the sharp crack of plastic on wood a few feet above my head.

We were all making fun of it at the meetup. Not sure who did it but they have no business trying to dye a disc...

;)

heh... i didn't get a chance to play, but i wish i did.

Looked like two orange home depot buckets full of women's stilettos placed 30 feet from each other. Then think of a horseshoe type game.

When did this happen, I must have been sleeping in the tent. The cold moist mornings made me not want to get out of the sleeping bag.

I sure looked silly in my long johns glad I took them off when we stopped off at Pratt.

Anyone that was interested in the Ace Race at White Bank please let me know as I have to place the order and i'm only ordering 5-10 over the # that prepaid.

Latest posts