• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mike C: What's In The Box?

Congrats Mike! You and your videos are the reason I throw MVP. I don't normally buy a disc because someone's name is on it but I will definitely be getting some of these as soon as I can!

Awesome man I am happy to see all your hardworking paying off. I honestly would have never had even bought an MVP disc unless I saw your video's. Thanks for all the hardwork and congrats.

That is very, incredibly cool. Congrats to you on the big achievement! I dont throw Ions anymore but Ill make sure to pick up the Mike C signature Volts and Tensors when you use MVP to win Worlds this year!

Watched the video and want to congratulate you>
Also, (without reading thru the thread) when will the shirts become available to the public?

Looks great Mike! Congratulations. I've watched several of your videos, altho I think I may have picked up my Ion and Anode before watching any of them. Haven't tried any others out yet tho, so maybe I will have to pick up some of your stuff. I can't watch the video here at work, which discs will your stamp be on?

I called it in the MVP thread...MikeC signature discs! :D I guess those signature discs came out quicker than you and I thought. Unless you already knew they were headed your way...???

Congrats and good luck!:clap:

Congrats Mike! Watching your vids definitely had a lot to do with me giving MVP a chance. I think it's time for a Mike C Signature Gorilla Boy Simian now!

Congrats, Mike! You deserve it. Thanks for all your hard work!

I called it in the MVP thread...MikeC signature discs! :D I guess those signature discs came out quicker than you and I thought. Unless you already knew they were headed your way...???

Congrats and good luck!:clap:

Me and my close friends have known for a few weeks now. It was tough keeping it secret!

The molds in this first run are amps, volts, ions and tangents. five of each except volts which I ordered 10 of. Friends have already claimed some so I don't have 25 left, but when I post them I'm going to limit it to one disc per person to give everyone the best chance at getting some. Then I'll order the next batch asap.

Congrats Mike! Watching your vids definitely had a lot to do with me giving MVP a chance. I think it's time for a Mike C Signature Gorilla Boy Simian now!

If GB ever wants to set something up I would be proud to represent their bags. I don't have a single bad thing to say about my GB bag after two years of heavy use.

Congratulations, Mike. Hope you start competing and tearing it up against the competition.

If GB ever wants to set something up I would be proud to represent their bags. I have only good things to say about my GB bag after two years of heavy use.

FTFY. You need to start practicing your sponsor schmooze-latin. ;)

Latest posts