• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mike C's Guess The Ace Disc Contest!

when i was in daycare there was this high school girl who worked in the afternoon. she would have these contests where she would play a record and have us guess how much it cost. being young kids we had no clue that they all probably cost the same. if we guessed right she said she would give us the record. amazingly, nobody ever guessed the right amount, but she sure got a lot of attention from us. for some reason, this thread reminded me of that.

The irionic thing is, you'll probably get the free disc.

when i was in daycare there was this high school girl who worked in the afternoon. she would have these contests where she would play a record and have us guess how much it cost. being young kids we had no clue that they all probably cost the same. if we guessed right she said she would give us the record. amazingly, nobody ever guessed the right amount, but she sure got a lot of attention from us. for some reason, this thread reminded me of that.

"Let it Bleed", Rolling Stones: $5.99 at Rhyno Records.

Or maybe you are a bit younger..

"Synchronicity", The Police: $9.49 at Tower Records.

Or even younger..

"Vitology", Pearl Jam, $12.99 at the Warehouse.

I like your game ;)

-The winnter <sic> will be announced once the video is live, so this should be going on for a few days

You want Mike C's disc? Mike C wants your multiple eyeballs.

Actually, MikeC, I have checked out your vids recently, and good stuff. The base knuckle on top of the face plate made something click with me. Preesh.

Is it the Moraine SP vid with the Isis? Solid.

"Let it Bleed", Rolling Stones: $5.99 at Rhyno Records.

Or maybe you are a bit younger..

"Synchronicity", The Police: $9.49 at Tower Records.

Or even younger..

"Vitology", Pearl Jam, $12.99 at the Wherehouse.

I like your game ;)

FTFY.

Where? The Wherehouse.

The mold has been guessed but not the exact color / weight / plastic combo :)

Sorry about the delay with the video. Some files got deleted by accident which basically erased a few hours worth of work and it took me a bit to get the motivation to re-do it. Shooting for this weekend now. If I don't finish it by then I'll just upload the ace video by itself for now.

Your red trespass max weight.

I probably shouldn't be helping you with this and it probably wasn't even the disc but I sent that red trespass and I know it wasn't max weight. Keep guessing and I hope you get it. If you do maybe shoot me a kickback. :D

Latest posts