• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Omega DT

Looks like another putter I'll have to give a shot. I'll be interesting to see how they hold up to that "most rigid of baseline plastics on the market" claim. The stone Steadys are on my list too.

Is this beaded at all? I love the old micro bead aviars. Not a big bead fan though.

Anyone toss these yet? Looks like I'm waiting till next week to get mine in the mail (local dg shop stopped carrying Millennium!).
Hoping its a pound for pound replacement for my old 90s microbead Aviar...

join the millennium disc golf collectors group on Facebook. A couple of reviews on there already.

I've got a couple reds that feel great. About as stiff as the current mcpros, but tackier. Still has a little bit of flashing on the microbead, but breaking in nicely so far. I strongly prefer my putters beat in a bit, so time will tell if they replace my mcpros.

I've got a couple reds that feel great. About as stiff as the current mcpros, but tackier. Still has a little bit of flashing on the microbead, but breaking in nicely so far. I strongly prefer my putters beat in a bit, so time will tell if they replace my mcpros.

So definitely not "most rigid of baseline plastics on the market" but still up there?

I picked up one of these Delta T Omegas to test out. This plastic feels great! Nice and stiff, definitely stiffer than the most recent McPro Aviars I own. The awesome American Flag stamp lines up perfectly on the Millennium bar stamp too.

I've never really thrown Omegas before, but when they say microbead, they really mean micro. This thing might as well just be an Aviar PnA

I'm on a road trip and got to finally test out an Omega DT and its great. A lot like the old good Dx in a small bead Aviar, which is what I used to use back in the day before the plastic turned to garbage.
Two rounds later and its like I can't miss a putt and it drives for days for me.
New favorite Aviar, for sure.

I picked up a couple. DT plastic feels and appears to be kc pro. They feel and put great, but... they do not seem durable. I've only used them for a couple rounds and practice putting, and they're missing chunks mostly out of the rim, but a bit on the shoulder. One is significantly worse than the other though, not sure why that is.

Both orange if that ends up mattering.

I picked up one of these Delta T Omegas to test out. This plastic feels great! Nice and stiff, definitely stiffer than the most recent McPro Aviars I own. The awesome American Flag stamp lines up perfectly on the Millennium bar stamp too.

I've never really thrown Omegas before, but when they say microbead, they really mean micro. This thing might as well just be an Aviar PnA

I've thrown Small Beads for many years.

I agree that it seems way small, but I think it does make an impact on the flight.

Especially as it breaks in.

I picked up a couple. DT plastic feels and appears to be kc pro. They feel and put great, but... they do not seem durable. I've only used them for a couple rounds and practice putting, and they're missing chunks mostly out of the rim, but a bit on the shoulder. One is significantly worse than the other though, not sure why that is.

Both orange if that ends up mattering.

I'd agree that I saw a little bit more wear than expected. A few gashes that surprised me, for sure. I wondered what would happen on rocky courses... probably not good.

IDK though... if these were readily available locally, I'd be fine with paying 8-9 bucks and then retiring to the putting practice pile after a few months. Thats kind of the point now, anyway, due to the amount of premium plastic around. There is something different about DX when its good that makes it worth the extra expense of multiple purchases that adds up to more than premium plastic. I'm sure putting better than I have in a long while.

Anyhow, these are great, and the good news is they exist because they are willing to fiddle with the blend for us, so pretty soon we'll be comparing runs and maybe the durability will get even better...

Anyone know if these would be similar to the older Omega Drivers? I know those were a bit more "Pro" ish, but that mold/plastic combo was awesome.

Really firm putters do that. I can't personally speak towards the DTs, but my putting G9i looks awful. It got to a point that it stopped chunking though. Keep throwing them.

I only have one round with mine, but I did not notice any durability issues. However, I have noticed the chunking that other people have mentioned with McPro Aviars and it eventually stopping becoming an issue once the putters were seasoned a bit. I imagine the same will happen with these.

Latest posts