• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Quasar

Eh, I think it's more because they don't do any advertising, they aren't in any stores except internet stores, and no one ever talks about their discs.

Yeah lack of advertising is a big one and the limited avaliability of discs besides the internet.

Yeah it's very fun to throw.

I was throwing this hole (Go straight through the gap in front, turns left a little and goes up a ~40' hill, then the basket is another 60' past the crest of the hill guarded by trees.

Launched my Quasar straight through the far left side of the gap with a hyzer release. Released a touch early and immediately thought "**** that's gonna get hung up in the bushes on the left," but about 200' down the fairway it did a subtle little turnover that let it dip right a few feet - just enough to hit the line I needed. Ended up on the left side of the fairway 3/4's up the hill in jump putting range.

Fun disc :)

Last edited:
I would guess Quasar would require at least 375 feet power to make it effective, if so then I am not there yet.

I'm not so sure. It doesn't have a huge fade (at least the one I've got), and seems like it'd power down quite nicely, better than a Boss at least. If you can try one out, give it a go, it might work as a nice overstable distance driver.

someone should write more in this thread
more info on the disc, it's flight in comparison to say a Rampage or other discs

I think the best comparison is a speed 13 PD/OLF. It doesn't have quite as much glide as a Boss/Nuke, but it is at least as fast out of the hand. It seems to start recovering almost as soon as it starts to get a bit of high speed turn, so it's really predictable for it's speed.

Anyone thrown these over the past few years? I'm thinking about ordering a few for old times sake to compare against my Mayhems & Nitro in the field.

Calvin has to be making this disc more popular right? The 1.6 sirius are pretty sweet.

Latest posts