• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Minimalist Backpack style bag?

They are the best backpack known to man. 1000D Cordura and the zippers are indestructible. I know somebody who uses one as his disc bag and it must be 20-25 years old. Mine is over 6 months old and I still have not broken it in.

Not to be a downer, but I don't think I'd want to be wearing them on my back if I were in a crash. Yeah, it's easy to become jelly any way about it, but that's kind of asking for a broken back if things go south.

With the way they are in the crunch box, they will be flat-side facing out backwards. On end, they could hurt, but like this, might actually save me some roadrash down my backside.

I actually use a camelback mule. It holds about 6 disc, fits on my back easily and holds 3 liters of water. Sweet easy going day pack. I carry 2 drivers, 2 mids, and two putters. Worth a looks, Walmart also has some knockoff just like it for $20ish.

I was looking hard at this before I decided to just go with the quads. I am still a bt interested in it just for long bike trips to where I could be being refreshed the entire time without having to stop. I just didn't quite know the storage capabilities outside of 3 liters of water.

I was looking hard at this before I decided to just go with the quads. I am still a bt interested in it just for long bike trips to where I could be being refreshed the entire time without having to stop. I just didn't quite know the storage capabilities outside of 3 liters of water.

It has enough storage room to hold keys, phone, smokes (I smoke, but you don't have too), my wallet, pocket knife, small first aid kit, sunscreen, and snacks without it getting to bulking. You can put in a raincoat, but then it does get to be quite bulky. There are lots of little compartments inside the pockets. You have a medium front pocket, then the pocket for the discs, then a large pocket with no compartments, then the storage area on the back. Best bag I've used for like mountain courses where I don't want to be weighted down, but still hae every thing I need.