• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Minis - All your extra minis

Status
Not open for further replies.

harr0140

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I am looking to get your minis in bulk . . . I know some of you have hundreds sitting around from players packs and such, well here is your chance to turn those minis into regular discs in a trade. I will consider purchasing them over paypal if the price is right, but would prefer to trade your minis for regular discs you might want to throw. I do not have any collector discs just backups and used stuff that I don't use.

Don't know if you are looking for older minis, but I have this lot of 15 do 90$ shipped. Includes 5 glow wham-o, 6 non glow wham-o, 92' dubs and worlds, a wood mini and an old #3 mold mini.

IMAG0248-1.jpg

And for 50$ more ill throw in 15 more random newer ones such as full color discrafts, vibram, dd, Texas teams, mini driver and others. So you would have a box full.

I am looking for minis for throwing only, not collectables. I was hoping someone had a bunch of ones they don't care about and would be able to sell them off cheap or trade them for some regular disc golf discs that they might be throwing. I am going to setup a temp mini course and want to invite people to come who have never played mini disc golf and need to have a bunch of minis available . . . plus I want to throw all of the minis around to see how they fly, so i want variety.

I have cases of x-outs, candies, heavies, and O2 available. PM me and I can snap some photos of what I've got. Also, I've got some super rare prototype minis available.

Craig

I have cases of x-outs, candies, heavies, and O2 available. PM me and I can snap some photos of what I've got. Also, I've got some super rare prototype minis available.

Craig

Hey Craig,

It's Mike Harrington from The Disc Golf Experience LLC, we spoke on the phone the other day . . . I will be placing an order for a bunch of new minis with you, but I was trying to get a bunch of cheap used minis from those who might have hundreds sitting around.

Mike Harrington

Status
Not open for further replies.