• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] MINT Discs - Bobcat?

I picked up one of these today in purple Proton(not currently familiar with their plastic names). It was one of a couple stiffer ones with the rest being a bit too gummy for my liking. There was also a very nice pink/red shifty Plasma that I managed to convince myself I didn't need.
I'll try it out for the next week or two. I normally throw a Proton Matrix for slightly OS duties and a Proline Quake(sometimes a Neutron Runway) for OS. I'm curious to see if this falls in between or closer to the Quake.
I also wonder how the Pyro will compare when it comes out.

I picked up one of these today in purple Proton(not currently familiar with their plastic names). It was one of a couple stiffer ones with the rest being a bit too gummy for my liking. There was also a very nice pink/red shifty Plasma that I managed to convince myself I didn't need.
I'll try it out for the next week or two. I normally throw a Proton Matrix for slightly OS duties and a Proline Quake(sometimes a Neutron Runway) for OS. I'm curious to see if this falls in between or closer to the Quake.
I also wonder how the Pyro will compare when it comes out.

Much Closer to the runway. Also the plastic name is on the disc. Eternal, apex, or sublime. Ironically, I don't know MVP plastics, so I am not sure which one you got either

Much Closer to the runway. Also the plastic name is on the disc. Eternal, apex, or sublime. Ironically, I don't know MVP plastics, so I am not sure which one you got either
Very close to a Runway, maybe a hair less OS.
Neutron = Apex
Plasma = Sublime
Proton = Eternal

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Got one of mine today. Rim feels great. Going to do great for forehand. Rounded, comfortable rim. No throws yet due to **** weather in Ohio

Attachments

• IMG_20190522_192239.jpg
    IMG_20190522_192239.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 44
Very close to a Runway, maybe a hair less OS.
Neutron = Apex
Plasma = Sublime
Proton = Eternal

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That sounds like a good disc. I really like my Neutron Runway. A less OS one would be a good workhorse mid.

Loving this so far. Threw it a little and played 9 holes yesterday. I'm really impressed with the glide for an overstable, relatively small diameter mid. There's no doubt that it is overstable, but it does glide as it's fading.

My first 3 or 4 drives were consistently going farther than I expected them to. Two holes early on my local course there's a blind corner, and the disc was 20-40 feet farther than I expected it to be both times.

I'll have to throw them more, but I'm pretty sure that this is kicking the mortar out of my bag. And I really enjoyed the mortar as well. Well done MINT. :thmbup:

glad you like them! we had a great response at the bobcat bash we did wednesday, lots of people are digging it for fh shots more than they thought they would. its a sneaky long mid for it being OS, but also easy to range when you diial it in.

May have "tuned" my eternal today. Fits same slot as my old md4. Ripped hard it'll stay laser straight and fade ( accordingly with height). Now I have room for my brand new apex. I alway knew I was a cat guy

ive been tossing all of the plastics and the sublime seems to carry more and have more glide, not sure if its the light weight or the plastic, i only have 1 in the bag. really digging the super flat and firm eternal blue i have though

New blue apex I received. Great color changes on the rim. Also put a custom dye on my eternal. My son, who is 2, loves it. He calls it. "Bob"

Attachments

• IMG_20190528_152606.jpg
    IMG_20190528_152606.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20190527_144314.jpg
    IMG_20190527_144314.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 47
What are the chances the bobcat becomes a available in a more baseline type plastic?

Ive thrown both the Bobcat and the putter in a baseline plastic. Unsure when they will be readily available.

we are currently testing the plastic, so in due time :thmbup: . til then, keep an eye out tomorrow for this release though..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-03 MINT DISCS - Home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-03 MINT DISCS - Home.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 63
we are currently testing the plastic, so in due time :thmbup: . til then, keep an eye out tomorrow for this release though..

I really dig the retro feel of this stamp. It just feels really nostalgic to me for some reason.

That said, maybe it is just me... But it really kind of looks like the bobcat's head has been impaled on a spike?