• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Mint Discs - Mustang

Looks very Buzzzish. I'll give it a shot, but I doubt I'm gonna like it, those beads sucked me in early (Roc3 was my first main mid), and haven't let me fell comfortable with many beadless mids, though the Drone worked for me, and the Buzzz is alright (but better in its original form the Wasp). With it being medium diameter it stands a better chance IMO, then a large diameter beadless mid would.

I'd say
5 speed
4-5ish on glide
0 turn
1-2ish on fade
I just got a Proto in the mail and, based on only 5 throws, I agree with these numbers. I'm playing a ball golf course this weekend and give it a more thorough thrashing.

My first impression is really positive. A nice, neutralish mid-range.

here is a very quick sample, it was all I have time for today. I'll try to get more videos on Saturday. Again, elevation drop of 12 ish feet. This would normally be a 310-320' throw for me based on the power I put into it. The elevation drop stretched it to 350.

Have you noticed any flight differences in the plastics or colors for these?

Have you noticed any flight differences in the plastics or colors for these?
i havent thrown a few weights yet but so far the 168ish eternal mustangs are the most stable, not overstable but more so on HSS. theyre straight with a nice finish at the end, reminds me of the old good buzzzes i used to throw. it fits right between my proto and bobcat actually.

the proto i have is a 174 et and has to be thrown on a hyzer flip to lock into straight but if i over power it, i can flex it over . the 174 sublime i picked up flies identical to the proto and will turn if i help it over but its neutral for the most part when comparing to the 168 eternal i have.

im hoping to test a heavy sublime 177 and a heavy eternal to see if i find any other differences.

12am CST 9/7/2020 @ www.MINTDISCS.com
Mustangs will be available in Eternal and Sublime plastic
you're off Monday, so take a cat nap Sunday during the day and set that alarm for 11:55pm and get ready for these bad boys!

Attachments

• 118785890_2656097211273528_5994770632065233161_o.jpg
    118785890_2656097211273528_5994770632065233161_o.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 118582550_2656097207940195_2336107232506132000_o.jpg
    118582550_2656097207940195_2336107232506132000_o.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 21
got a few throws with the Eternal Proto (green) and some Sublime production Mustangs (white and orange).

The short version of the story is that they love to go dead straight and don't have much fade if you keep them low. When thrown with 320' or more of power, they will have a little turn. The furthest I threw one in this video is 375' and that's probably the most I'd expect out of it on golf lines. Fun disc, Looking forward to keeping it in the bag!

I have one eternal and it flies great. Wind doesn't really affect it, and glide is awesome. I just Can't commit to this until apex come out though. I can't justify spending 25$ per disc, and no ability to replace it ( example, swirly apex that are already on 2nd hand market for 65$ a piece). For now the DGA rift remains my go to mid, mainly due to availability

I have one eternal and it flies great. Wind doesn't really affect it, and glide is awesome. I just Can't commit to this until apex come out though. I can't justify spending 25$ per disc, and no ability to replace it ( example, swirly apex that are already on 2nd hand market for 65$ a piece). For now the DGA rift remains my go to mid, mainly due to availability

that one guy asking 65 hasnt sold it yet, no one has paid near that for any atm but i also have only seen 1 person selling theirs (same guy). hes just a flipper trying to capitalize, i honestly hope no ones pays that much for one but hey, its not my money . so i understand your issue, MINT is working on increasing the runs next year, its just a growing pain atm. the goal is to keep stuff in stock so many can afford them any time they want and not have to worry about scalper prices :D

Is there a plastic for Mustangs that comes in around 164 to 168 grams?

Most I have seen have been around the mid 170s.

Is there a plastic for Mustangs that comes in around 164 to 168 grams?

Most I have seen have been around the mid 170s.

i think ive seen some in the 168 range but nothing less than that atm . if you want the least stable version of the mustang,i suggest the lightest sublime mustang you can find, preferably under 174 if possible

Latest posts