• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Monarch Champ X-Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHINESEL

Double Eagle Member
Found a blue 168 Champ X-Out Monarch a couple of weeks ago. Called the owner and he said to keep it. It's too much disc for me so I'd figure I'd try to trade it for something a little more my style.

Condition is 6 or7/10 I'd say. Has some tree love (scrapes on rim) and was definitively thrown often.

I'm pretty much open to anything, especially things I haven't tried yet. Firways and Mids please.

Last edited:
Pictures Please

Presto!

2011-09-27_00-23-49_393.jpg

2011-09-27_00-27-11_505.jpg

Huh, thanks! I tried to identify it by the website and didn't even think Monarch. I saw the M and thought Monster.

Looking at the Innova site again, I must have been really tired that night because it is clearly not a Monster... old eyes.

Either way, still up for trade! Thread updated.

Last edited:
The grooved rim should have given it away. Must be a bad mold, Monarchs are usually not super overstable, but it is possible. I bought a stack once and one acted like a totally different disc, It was insanely overstable. After months of beating it in, it flies like a teebird and people do not believe it is a monarch until I flip it over.

did you try to throw it, or did you just assume the monster was too much for you?

The grooved rim should have given it away. Must be a bad mold, Monarchs are usually not super overstable, but it is possible. I bought a stack once and one acted like a totally different disc, It was insanely overstable. After months of beating it in, it flies like a teebird and people do not believe it is a monarch until I flip it over.

did you try to throw it, or did you just assume the monster was too much for you?

Didn't throw it. I don't like the feel of the rim. One throw and I most likely (I hope) would have known my guess was wrong since they're on different ends of the spectrum!

Status
Not open for further replies.