• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!!!!!

I like the belt idea. It gives you guys something to play for, and I'm sure it catches the eyes of the people that walk by.

I like this idea. :thmbup: We are working on getting it to wrap around our bags right now. It's about 7 to 8 inches too short at the moment, so we are thinking maybe a small bungee cord with and multiple holes in the belt to make it adjustable.

Just add some Velcro loops to the back of the belt, so it can be attached to the shoulder strap of your bag.

I would be tempted to use a foreign object to attain that belt.

Bro D = Tonya Harding

images

Our Tuesday league does this too. Except it's a belt made out of old beer boxes so you can write who won with the scores on the back each week. Also has a flap that folds down to record aces. Returning champs get to keep their team. Everyone else reflips for doubles. Had to start a new one this year but it was fun to look back at the players and scores from a few years back on the old one. Fun idea either way.

i wish i played with you guys i want a chance at the title belt

You're more than welcome to play with us. Most of us are from the Burleson area but next Monday we are planning on playing at the Lake Lewisville course. The only thing that we ask if you play in the title belt rounds is that you continue to play if you win it or give it back before the next week if you wont be able to make it out so that we can keep competing for it. But anyone is welcome just as long as they don't act like a douche or have a bad attitude.

and we use a silver permanent marker for the belt winners to sign their initials and date it on the black part of the belt.

Yea, of course anyone can play, but if you win, you MUST play the next week or give it back during the week so someone else can take it home the following Monday. We usually play Bicentennial in Crowley, but sometimes we venture out to new destinations. There are usually 5 or 6 people that play.