• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most aces with the same disc?

Chiefstang

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Was playing in my local league last night, and one of the guys got an ace. It was his third ace with the same disc (which was ironically an Ace Race disc). The thing was covered with signatures!

It got me wondering: Do any of you have multiple aces with the same disc, and which single disc has the most?

I am exempt, 'cause my **** is weak.

I have 3 aces with a 174 Z Flick. That disc was lost 2 weeks after the third ace in the shrubbery of hole #9 at Knob Hill.

My other aces are with an ESP Impact, SSS VooDoo and an FLX Buzzz

Last edited:
I've had 3 or 4 double ace discs.

A friend of mine regularly plays short tees at his local course, and has 5 or 6 aces on the same big bead aviar.

And along comes ChrisHysell...

I retire mine, but sometimes I feel really stupid for it while I have been trying to break in a replacement or find another that works.
I played with a kid that had 8 on a buzzz.

I met a guy at Agnus Moffit here in Houston that had 13 aces so far this year. I saw him hit a skipper and he asked me to sign his disc. It turned out to be a groove and I don't know how many were on it but it was more than five for sure.

both of my aces are with a dx cheetah. the thing is beat to crap by now though since it was one of my first discs ever, so i dont use it anymore, but it will always have a place in my heart

2 on a FLX Avenger, both aces were for the same hole a week apart.

2 on a Star Wraith about a month apart.

2 on an Echo Star Wraith about two months apart.

It seems for me that aces come in spurts and then I have an incredibly long dry spell, enough for me to switch discs out of the bag. The rest of my aces are spread over separate discs.

I met a guy at Agnus Moffit here in Houston that had 13 aces so far this year. I saw him hit a skipper and he asked me to sign his disc. It turned out to be a groove and I don't know how many were on it but it was more than five for sure.

OH yeah? WHo was that? :popcorn:

i have 3 on a star firebird (2 of the same hole)

gerrrrrrr you guys all suck! :mad: jk when the hell is it my turn I only want one ace dosen't matter if I ever get anouther I just want one.:wall:

I aced twice with my Z Surge#6 Elysian Park I retired it because it doesn't fly the same . but i did hit a 77ft birdie right before retirement.

I retire them, so I don't have any double ace discs. I've come close, I leave them in until I have a suitable replacement, but no multiples yet.

OH yeah? WHo was that? :popcorn:

I didn't even get the guy's name to be honest. I saw it go in and then a few holes later some guy walked up and asked if any of my group saw his ace. I said yeah and he asked me to sign. I had never seen him before at any tourney's so I figured it was just some local throwing skip's from the shorts.

I have two multi-Ace discs
11x KC Banshee - 2 Aces - Hole 15 at Shillito Park twice (both thumbers)
172g Star Max - 4 Aces! - Hole #6 & #7 at Veterans Park in Lexington, #17 at Rotary park in Huntington, WV and #5 at Riney B in Nicholasville(last week).

Latest posts