• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most beautiful disc golf video (to "advertise" dg)

Disqualified, do you know what course that was filmed on? Looked like out west?

definitely one of my favorites......best soundtrack to a dg video btw. :clap:

Everytime I see this video it makes me want to get out and play a round......unfortunately its 15 degrees out with 10 inches of snow on the ground:thmbdown:

Lovin' this thread. Beautiful stuff! :thmbup:

...and Zenbot, thank you. After your linked video, I got to see Bang Da Chains for the first time. I know...noob. But why isn't that up here as a response to the OP? :p

All great videos.....

But playing a Sarah MacLachlan and/or Taylor Swift song in a video is automatically going to make it more dramatic, topical, and mainstream. I'm specifically commenting on the shot from the OP between 1:34 and 1:45. Good stuff. The kind of shots that could make DG videos go viral.

Not hatin'.....just sayin'.....

But to the OP.....that is truly a great video.

Last edited:
What would you nominate as the most beautiful disc golf video montage or round? A tutorial video? Heck even a in the bag, I'm just looking for a great video to show to my class, when I do a presentation of disc golf! It would be great if it showed the natural beauty of the sport.

I nominate this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyIuWVN8Z_A from the Kankaanpää championship open in Finland. Beautiful video. Anyone got any better? :popcorn:

At 1:24, does the disc break? It looks really strange as it hits the ground.

At 1:24, does the disc break? It looks really strange as it hits the ground.

I think it just buries in the sand, I don't think a premium plastic disc would break just like that :eek:

Stiletto Disc Golf Driver Demo by DiscNation.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KgA84VgHNs

video and soundtrack!

This is freaking epic :D

not the most beautiful but still rather entertaining

I think this is on the no list :D A little too old and too humoristic, would make disc golf look like a really dumb hobby to my classmates :p Trying to pull them in this sport.

The Scandinavians really know how to make disc golf videos.

;)

definitely one of my favorites......best soundtrack to a dg video btw. :clap:

Everytime I see this video it makes me want to get out and play a round......unfortunately its 15 degrees out with 10 inches of snow on the ground:thmbdown:

When the girls are teeing off at the beginning, I was half expecting Michael Myers to come bursting out of the woods.

I didn't read the thread, but unless you want to bore people to tears avoid round coverage videos at all costs.

In fact - the reason I started doing highlight/hype/montage style cuts is for things like you're doing. You have to remember that people outside of the game will not see the beauty, they will just see a throw and an object disappearing into the background.

Latest posts