• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most DGCR Mmbrs you've played with?

Looks like I haven't knowingly played with anyone who's posted so far... but I've probably played with your rating if you're PDGA...;)

(Some on my list: Steve West, Vegan, Sadjo1, Stan McDaniel, johnrhouck, vslaugh, avery jenkins, innovadude, sportsheros90, tallpaul, discette, StevenDodge, Bart, fred salaz & Biscoe)

Hey Timg!

Whatever happened to the "played a round with" member function? Did you decide not to do it?

Just wondering. :)

I'd like to see that feature as well! This thread did just inspire me to go in and list everyone I've played with in the notes section of my DGCR page. I didn't realize just how many members I had played with! I've played with 13 of you.

Last edited:
I'd like to see that feature as well! This thread did just inspire me to go in and list everyone I've played with in the notes section of my DGCR page. I didn't realize just how many members I had played with! I've played with 13 of you.

I just want it because I've played with so many people it's difficult to keep track of everyone. :)

Uh...

These guys.

picture.php

These guys.

picture.php

Also these guys.

picture.php

And these guys.

picture.php

There were some other people too.

I just want it because I've played with so many people it's difficult to keep track of everyone. :)

I was trying to everyone on a list of thirteen, and I still feel like I'm missing one. I can't imagine remembering a list of over 30 like yours.

Here is my list, a couple of them were just a meeting:

SteveQC
Justin
CWalbino
Uncleryan13
MRuff22
DSCJNKY
Prerube
Red Army
Ripper
Discjunkie (We still need to play)
Rolltide35
Ebadfish
Pimbooth

Last edited:
played with martin dewgarita today. awesome dude, you're dumb if you pass up the chance to play a round with him. genuinely nice guy, truly loves the sport of disc golf, great stories to tell, and an awesome dog

Now I'm curious...:D

(more or less in chronological order)
MotoDJ
Greck
Trashthrasher
Terry C
mambrose
valkyrie
discpicable
tallpaul
shuie
bill_at_flip
zenbot
Apothecary
HeiserSoze
Discgolfer_Dave
BackswingAplenty
WorldsCoolestGuy
Archetype
Noill Golf
Bizarbies
BogeyNoMore
Mashnut
GoodDriveBadPutt
Han_Tzu
Jax11
Agent_Peebody
craftsman
FatBoy
Mongo97
otterr
Ventura Tom
DonnieSharko
Bazillion
Par Kay

Surgeflex, Matrix, LaPan12, apdrvya, rshrevo, E-Man, Jabanger, and ThreePutt put me at 41. I have a nagging feeling I'm missing someone, though....:\

played with martin dewgarita today. awesome dude, you're dumb if you pass up the chance to play a round with him. genuinely nice guy, truly loves the sport of disc golf, great stories to tell, and an awesome dog

Thanks dude, had a great round out there. Just finished up at Jones, now I'm beat - I'll sleep well tonight.

I'll come back with if passing through the Cedar Rapids area, MFunk is a great tour guide, shouldn't pass up a round with him.

I knew I'd forget some, plus added 3 more in the last 3 days.

Midnightbiker
SpringDGLover
The Patrick
GoodDriveBadPutt
Mashnut (all 3 counterparts)
NoilGolf
ArcheType
JDizzleFresh
Matrix2113
smarkquart
Kevinmzane
Iberian_55
jongoff
Gdubya
Medicinal Funk
Treemd

*Met but didn't play with*
WorldsCoolestGuy
ConlerMilrad
DiscoBriscoe
cefrolfer

It occurred to me this morning that I left dave242 off of my list. He's a good guy, and a talented disc golfer to boot.

Last edited: