• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Disc Golf Holes in 24 Hours Record Attempt - Memorial Day Weekend

Hello everyone. I will be attempting the record for most holes in 24 hours through Guiness World Records on Memorial Day weekend May 28-29. The current record is 1114 set by Lowe Bibby through WFDF. I plan on hitting 1200 or more :).

This record attempt will also be a charity drive for the local Family Mission as they are in dire need of materials and have been in talks of shutting down due to funding. I will have a staff on hand not only to help me on the course with discs and hole/stroke tracking, but also to accept donations of clothing, food, toys, books, household supplies, money, etc to be given to the Mission Director at the reception held afterward.

The course will be the Kent State Trumbull Branch on campus course in Warren Ohio. If anyone is willing to come help caddy for any amount of time please contact me for details.

I will also be looking for hole sponsors to help provide more for the folks at the mission as well. If you or anyone you know would be interested in sponsoring a hole or making any kind of pledge donation to the mission through this record attempt, please get in contact with me on how to do so.

Thanks for reading this everyone. I was looking for a way to get the community involved in Disc Golf and to give our sport a positive name in this area in hopes of more courses and better attitude to the sport in general.

if i posted this in the wrong place, would someone with the proper authority please move it.

There are so many variables involved in this........hole length, how many people are on the course, etc.

There are so many variables involved in this........hole length, how many people are on the course, etc.

of course there are variables. this way it keeps the record breakable :). as far as people on the course, you have to post signs up weeks in advance to let them know something is taking place. Get ahold of your parks department or whoever owns the property and get them to agree to reserve the course for you that day. (these are all things ive done and am doing). get whoever is in charge of maintenance to start putting in work as well as you volunteering to put in work to make the course have optimum conditions for the day it all goes down.

variables can be accounted for, if you know what can and will happen :)

Thanks again for the support guys! It was on the news last night and at some point during the event theyll be out to film me again.

Only about an hour left guys and gals! I'm running high on adrenaline right now. this is going to be intense.

Good luck! I'll be thinking about you from the comfort of my couch with a pizza.

Latest posts