• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Irritating Question People Ask While Playing

Inn0va

Birdie Member
Whats the most irritating question you guys get asked while playing with strangers or a tourney.

For me would be...."What was that you threw?"...... I don't mind it every once in a while because I as well like to know what other people are throwing but it seems lately I've come in contact where after every drive or up shot i get asked the same dame question.

how many aces do you have gets me because i have none :( but i dont mind telling people what i throw especially a noob who is trying to learn what to throw

I only ask that if there is a head-wind, and the thrower (wind) flipped it.

I hate it when I'm asked for a beer, or a smoke...

Or i love when I'm playing doubles league and casuals come to play (which i don't mind so much) and we start playing and ask if they can use one of my putters. I only have 2 putters, and love seeing my nicely beat in wizard "taco'd" into a tree. I'm a nice guy and let them use it but man does it suck!

Do you remember where my drive went is pretty maddening. How about YOU watch your shot

Do you mind if I give you a tip....right after a shanked shot. I know I screwed it up and I likely know exactly why. I don't mind getting tips but how about waiting a minute while I cool down from the shank mmmK

haha, I hate this one too. I have two aces, but they are ooooollllddddd and both were skip-ace. I hate explaining this.

I had one guy during leagues try to argue with me that during a sanctioned PDGA event that a "skip" ace does not count because it skipped in and didn't fly in. :wall:

You looking to make any trades? I hate it when I am playing and some guy walks up with a disc he so obviously just found and asks if I have anything I want to trade. No I don't want the disc you probably just stole off of the fairway before the owner could get to it.

People backing into a bush to take a stance and then asking "Is this ok"?

Its annoying that people continually try to break this rule and force others on their card to enforce the rules. I have even forced players to basically get down on one knee and stick a leg into a bush in order to minimize movement....but only after I have caught them backing in or bending vegetation out of their way....very irritating

Or i love when I'm playing doubles league and casuals come to play (which i don't mind so much) and we start playing and ask if they can use one of my putters. I only have 2 putters, and love seeing my nicely beat in wizard "taco'd" into a tree. I'm a nice guy and let them use it but man does it suck!

you shouldnt loan out your putters. doods can put their greasy paws on their own putters. to me it matters less for drivers...but my putters are my babies. cant have any crappy juju imbued upon them.:thmbdown:

I had one guy during leagues try to argue with me that during a sanctioned PDGA event that a "skip" ace does not count because it skipped in and didn't fly in. :wall:

tell the td and have them openly mocked at the next players meeting.:thmbup:

And the last one....not a question though

People trying to tell me I have to use a marker to mark my lie. I usually only use one if I am going to use the disc I just threw

you shouldnt loan out your putters. doods can put their greasy paws on their own putters. to me it matters less for drivers...but my putters are my babies. cant have any crappy juju imbued upon them.:thmbdown:

tell the td and have them openly mocked at the next players meeting.:thmbup:

Hmm maybe this is why my one putter just absolutely sucks now :doh: ill keep a folded up polecat in the bag for them!

Latest posts