• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most new courses you have played in one day?

The most I've done in one day was 9 and I've done this twice.
Arkansas trip summer 2013
1-Lake Bella Vista 2-Avoca 3-Cross Hollow 4-Twin Creeks 5-Har-Ber Meadows
6-Sports Life 7-J O Kelly Middle School 8-JCF 9 JB Hunt

2,3,5,7 and 8 were 9 holers

Oklahoma trip summer 2013

1-River City 2-Kelly Lane 3-Bristow 4-Nichols Park 5-Okmulgee Municipal
6-OSU Tech 7-NSU 8-Nienhuis Park 9-Riverside

2,3,5,6,7, and 8 were 9 holers

Both were fun trips

Only been playing about a year, but going to new courses is one of my favorites things about disc golf (34 courses played now). I live near San Francisco, so GG Park is my home course and I've played all the 18 hole or more, highly rated, courses nearby.

However, there are several 9 hole courses in the East Bay that I keep meaning to check out, but had never taken the time until this past Saturday. My wife was out of a town, so a perfect day to play as many new courses as I could. I did:

Chabot Park (San Leandro)
Moraga Commons Park (Moraga)
Walden Park (Walnut Creek)
Old Ranch Park (San Ramon)
Livermore DGC (Livermore)
California School for the Deaf DGC (Fremont)

Can't really call that last one a course, it's just 8 baskets sprinkled around the campus, no obvious tees or any signage. It was an enjoyable end to the day making up holes towards those baskets though.

Had a great time, but it was tough on this old body. Just enough golf to get warmed up, then drive for 20-30 minutes, rinse and repeat.

Chabot is the only one I'll probably go back to. It's a pretty little neighborhood course, and my sister-in-law lives just a few minutes away. Good for working on the putter game.

BDA

bumped my personal record to 5 new courses (81 holes) in a single day when I went to St. Louis:
Foundation Park (9)
Foundation Park (18)
Jefferson Barracks
Willmore Park
Crystal City

Latest posts