• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most random thing you have found on the course...

A guy jerking it in his car in the middle of the fairway.

Hahaha I was in the parking lot of a bowling alley and this dude got out of his car and started jerking it on to his hood. Weirdest thing I've ever seen.

As for the course I found some sort of scavenger hunt box depth in the woods and added a bag tag too it and took a lighter out of it.

Found a big fluffy white rabbit. It wasn't a wild rabbit so the girl I was discing with decided to take it home.

I will refer everyone to my post in a previous thread about the Great Eastern Am Cup...it was horrible..long story short...we came down the faiway of hole 14 on Tyler State Park to find this old 50 something dude taking pictures of this barely 16 or 17 yr old girl....she was wearing see through white pants and shirt with nothing underneath them...he was groping her and kissing on her...it was disgusting...all this with a family having a picnic at the next table over less than 15 feet away...the entire card just stopped and stared for about 3 minutes trying to figure out what the hell we were witnessing.

Pretty tame but last year I found a nearly new high dollar pocket knife. (SOG) I was playing a new course with a lot of underbrush still left. I had I feeling I would find a disc or two. This knife was in the middle of a fairway.

I did not find it, but I was playing a tournament in Charlotte and one of the locals showed our group some tracking or GPS device that was hidden under one of the elevated baskets (cannot remember which course) and told us there were several others around the country which was used for a scavenger hunt or something similar.

My dog found half of a deer carcass. It appeared that coyotes, dogs or something had already eaten the other half.

He brought me a bloody bone like it was a stick I was supposed to throw for him. :sick::gross:

I did not find it, but I was playing a tournament in Charlotte and one of the locals showed our group some tracking or GPS device that was hidden under one of the elevated baskets (cannot remember which course) and told us there were several others around the country which was used for a scavenger hunt or something similar.

Look up geocaching. There's more than "several" geocaches in the country.

An abandoned pet turtle in an icy half-frozen creek comes to mind. Complete with aquarium stones.

Look up geocaching. There's more than "several" geocaches in the country.

We found a metal box kind of in the brush by #2 teepad on my home course last week. The guys I was with told me that's what it was. If it's been there all along, I've never seen it before.

An abandoned pet turtle in an icy half-frozen creek comes to mind. Complete with aquarium stones.

UGH> :\ :(

Man, there's a cozy place in hell for the person(s) that did that to the poor lil' turtle. :(

Jukeshoe: <---Witnessed it.

:D

The funny thing is what you saw was most likely a magnetic geocache. The funny thing is the geocaches don't actually have any electronics in them to find them. You download the coordinates to your GPS or smartphone even now.

There are a few geoacaches at a local disc course here too. :thmbup:

We found a dildo at highland park in Joliet IL. Some one cleverly placed it on top of the basket haha

Highland is where you'd find that.

Few years back I was playing west park on Joliet. I decided to kick a old tire that was dumped in the woods. The raccoons inside the tire where not too happy

My brother found an African Gray Parrot on a course in Arkansas. He teed off and heard someone talking in the tree above him he looked up and saw this parrot sitting on a branch above the tee box, after staring for a little bit, the bird looked at him and said, "What?" My brother got the parrot and took it to a vet near the course. The vet said it didn't have it's wings clipped, so it could've flown in from just about anywhere, but he kept it for a while and eventually gave it to a family that had experience with parrots.

All I've ever found is a pair of sunglasses.

Latest posts