• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most random thing you have found on the course...

I found a small tackle box full of good lures and stuff on #17 at Roy G in Austin. Nowhere to fish nearby, it was pretty weird.

I found a white sports coat with a gray stripe down the side. Not strange you say? It exactly matched the sports pants my buddy had on. I am pretty sure they would be a matched set. I couldn't convince him to put it on however.

WTF!!!!?????!!!!!

ROFLMAO! :clap:

So, yesterday I was showing Danhyzer around my courses (his 1290th and 1291st courses, 2 days after I played my 1200th). On hole 5 I notice something blue in the rough on the left, as I get closer I feign excitement as I notice it's a 12 pack of labatts "Oh boy, somebody left me some beer!" As I go to pick it up I notice it's full of poop and some tp. Nasty, I don't want to deal with that right now. I leave it there. Then just short of the basket on hole 5, there's a plastic grocery bag - same thing. Hole 6 tee, 2 more plastic grocery bags. Down the fairway of 6 and the fairway of 7, several more plastic grocery bags full of **** and random toilet paper scattered all over. At the moment I'm waiting for the police to arrive. I'm afraid if I tried to handle it myself there would be screaming and throwing of **** if I ever figure out who it was. I know exactly where it came from, as I was leaving on Thursday I saw a private lot with a campfire, half a dozen tents, bean bags and beer (and no porta john I guess), but I don't know the individuals involved...

Wow.... I hope kharma catches up with those ****heads.

Was hit in the head by a fish. That an Osprey dropped accidentally. Hole 17 Fore Palms

Was hit in the head by a fish. That an Osprey dropped accidentally. Hole 17 Fore Palms

^^^Luckier than Aeschylus, then, anyway! Fishes are softer than turtles. :D

Found a letter thanking us for some course improvements in the L&F box........

and this too:

imga9b3a313zikfzj.jpeg

Looks like a high-tech gamer's chair. :eek:

homeless persons sleeping bag & dirty clothing on hole 12 @ Gordon Barnett Park - Parkside :(

3 weeks ago me and my buddies were playing Auburn Regional Park DGC and got the hole 16 and saw a couple having sex down by this creek that runs past the hole. Best part was both parties involved tried to play it off like they weren't getting busy when our group got to the hole. But leaning against a tree belt undone while your girl pulls down her dress isn't as convincing as you'd think haha

Pile of dead fish between the path and the road, hole 5 at Golden Gate DGC. Like 5-10 fish all about a foot long.

I just found a geocache container the other day at greene county community park. Thought it was a real neat coincidence. :)

Found a vibrating pleasure unit once.

I didn't touch it.

Also one day some kids fishing at the local 9 hole pitch and putt, that is on the Wisconsin River, pulled out a large suitcase.

It had bloody sheets, blankets and some razor blades inside.

Needless to say they left it laying there and shortly after a few police officers were on scene.

Two high school kids making out and groping. I decided to skip a hole because it was muddy and went the long way around. Come over a hill into a little dip (old 13 at Crowley tx). And there they were . Was like hi, you may want to keep your top down as this trail does get some use. After the shock of being surprised by a walker wore off. She seemed a little embarrassed and he didn't seem happy.

Stoney Hill #3 last summer, we came around the corner to the basket and upon a burned-out truck 10' from the basket.

If you haven't been here---and about 99.997% of you haven't---you should understand that it's a remote private course, and the #3 green is deep into the course. Not a place you could find easily. A long way in and, since there weren't charred bodies inside, an even longer way to walk out. And it's a private course, and we live here, so you'd think we might have noticed something like a burning truck.

It pretty much put an end to our round, right there.