• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Most stable Valkyrie?

sillybizz

Course bagger and Bjork super fan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
What plastic would be the most stable for a Valkyrie? Star? Champion? Echo Star?

Champion; Star would be next but will be less stable than the Champion after it beats in

So how does an Echo Star compare to Star and Champion?

I have an old Champ Valk that I found that seem way more stable than any other Valk I have thrown.

I have a 150 champ valk that is more stable than my 170ish champ viking and I have a hard time throwing it. Viking is more broke in, but still.

Stick with the valks. No question. The star valk I have for you will take care of your overstable needs. The JK Valk I have for you will take care of your straight fairway shot.

I haven't thrown a lot of Valks, but the 4x JK Pro candy plastic was a lot more stable than the others I have thrown.

I haven't thrown a lot of Valks, but the 4x JK Pro candy plastic was a lot more stable than the others I have thrown.

perfect for tight fairways when you are not faced with a lot of wind or are not using the disc for shear power.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Less Stable - More Stable

DX, Pro, Echo Star, Star, Champion, got it. I'm going to pick up another one or two Valkyries on top of the ones you give me John.

If you want overstable, go with star as it is what you want out of the box. For you, about 171-173g.

Latest posts