• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Most stable Valkyrie?

I don't want a F*CKING Viking, I said V-A-L-K-Y-R-I-E, VALKYRIE, can you say Valkyrie? I know that you can.

I don't want a F*CKING Viking, I said V-A-L-K-Y-R-I-E, VALKYRIE, can you say Valkyrie? I know that you can.

You said you wanted a stable Valkyrie. They make them. They're called Vikings. Valkyries are not stable.

If you want a stable Valkyrie, get a Viking.

How dumb are you exactly?

At the start of this thread I asked what's the most stable plastic for a VALKYRIE. Not sure how much more clear I can be in that I don't want or like Vikings.

why dont you just ask of DX, Pro, Champ, and Star which is more stable....I would just go by the general rule Champ-Star-Pro-DX and the go from heavier weights to lighter to ensure stability...none of us knows your armspeed so basically I would say a 175-178g champion valkyrie is the disc you seek....you didnt get any bad advice here just a ton of correct answers.

What plastic would be the most stable for a Valkyrie? Star? Champion? Echo Star?

That was my first post and everyone said buy a Viking, is everyone on this site retarded?

and the valkyrie has the same general flight characteristics as a viking but doesnt turn as much which means its a slightly more stable disc than the valkyrie...but its not a valkyrie.

why dont you just ask of DX, Pro, Champ, and Star which is more stable....I would just go by the general rule Champ-Star-Pro-DX and the go from heavier weights to lighter to ensure stability...none of us knows your armspeed so basically I would say a 175-178g champion valkyrie is the disc you seek....you didnt get any bad advice here just a ton of correct answers.

You don't have to know my arm speed to tell me which plastic is going to make a Valkyrie more stable.

That was fun, thanks, hitting the hay and by that I mean going to bed, not sure how much more clear I can get. I'm going to sleep until tomorrow, sawing logs, like a baby.

Sorry to see you get 6 pages of BS from the Frankophiles. :thmbdown:

Heavier Star and Champion will be the most stable, look for the flat topped ones, as mentioned on the first page.
I'm still on the fence on the whole parting line height theory, but it does seem that domier models have more angle on the wing, which makes them less stable. Almost like the dome pulls up the outside edge, as it increases.

The flat top models, like the second run CE Valks, are the most stable, and sought after, first run is for collectors, second run is for players, because you can put more power on them without them flipping.
Of all my Valks, and I have alot, my 161 gram Star flatty is the most stable, and now, after some seasoning, is starting to fly like my max weight Champ, going from a "Wraith like" J flight pattern, to the more standard Valkyrie S shaped flight.
Flat 150 Star discs are also quite stable.
Just look through some boxes till you find a flat max weight Star or Champ.
Keith had a few when I was rifling through his bins yesterday, you could start looking there.

That was my first post and everyone said buy a Viking, is everyone on this site retarded?

Not everyone, just a select few. ;)

I've been throwing DX Valk a good bit, considering upgrading to Champion.

I say it is NOT overrated. Don't listen to these tards telling you to buy other discs.

Star Xcal is a more overstable Valk.

Seriously though, how do you throw valks and not like vikes? That's dumb.

Went to Mandos today, Mary had all the Valks you could want there.
Star, champ, 150 class,flat tops, even some nice Christian Sandstrom discs, if Keith doesn't have what you want , they do.

Latest posts