• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Movement in top 10

Rollin Ridge just moved ahead of Flip. A recent 5 and an updated review from dreadlock86 from 4.5 to 5, nudged it up.

Excellent blazerico ! Looks like we just got another favorable review today. Must have been someone who played in this past weekends tournamnet. The course is playing very well despite all the damage from a bad wind storm last fall.

I'll be there next week!! It's hard to get a five star review out of me, but if the course deserves it, I won't hesitate. 100% chance the review will get lots of thumbs down no matter what I say since I don't care for writing books on here.

(ps - I like your reply to the bad review. You were right on top of it and had evidence to support the bs that guy wrote)

you can do it blaz, you can be "The Dream Crusher". Just kiddin, simply give it what it deserves. Enjoy dude.

Hole #1 at Harmony Bends this afternoon.

picture.php

Hole of the day?

Length? Layout?

Seriously, Wow.

Wahoo.

Guess I'm wearing the same knee high galoshes I wore when I played it about a year ago.

Columbia got 3" of rain this afternoon. The Perche Creek and the Harmony Creek flooded. Strawn Road is Hwy ZZ, when I lived up there when you would get flash floods it was almost always on Gillespie Bridge and Hwy ZZ out there on the West edge of town from the Perche Creek flooding. It's not the first time Harmony Bends has flooded, and it won't be the last.

Random thing was that they had Mid Am there last weekend. Push that rain back three days and you would have had a PDGA A-tier disaster.

Random thing was that they had Mid Am there last weekend. Push that rain back three days and you would have had a PDGA A-tier disaster.

We have had to move the VTI at the last minute once when Hawk Hollow was under a lot of water. Good thing The Blockhouse is nearby.

We have had to move the VTI at the last minute once when Hawk Hollow was under a lot of water. Good thing The Blockhouse is nearby.
I'm pretty confident that a) the Columbia Disc Golf Club knows what it is doing b) the Columbia Parks & Recreation Department knows what it is doing c) the two entities work together and c) the both know that Harmony Bends can flood in an instant. I have no doubt that there was an Indian Hills contingency plan in place for that event. It just would have been a let down, because Indian Hills is no Harmony Bends. But you are right, a let down is not a disaster.

Latest posts