• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Multiple Courses on Site

Codorus State Park - Blue and Red Courses
Pinchot State Park - Boulder Woods and Quaker Challenge Courses

These are both located in Southern Central PA

The ones I've played:

La Mirada, CA (Front 18, Back 18)

Lemon Lake, IN (White, Red, Blue, Silver/Gold)

Anna Page, IL (East, West)

Rotary Park, WV (also has Indian Rock onsite)

Redhawk/Blackhawk in Tulsa OK

UW Parkside in Kenosha WI has an 18 hole course and 9 holes nearby. They count it as 1 course but they are in different areas and feel like different courses (at this point the 18 is maintained and easily playable and the 9 is not).

Way off the beaten track for DGers...

Lavalette, WV has Lucky 8 (18) and Lazy 8 (9) with only one review between them.

UW Parkside in Kenosha WI has an 18 hole course and 9 holes nearby. They count it as 1 course but they are in different areas and feel like different courses (at this point the 18 is maintained and easily playable and the 9 is not).

Good point, though the other 9 is going in soon to make it another 18 hole course there, and they're going to work on making it more playable (brush clearing, signs, tees etc.)

A few more great pairs that I don't think have been mentioned...

- Lazarre DGC and Lazarre High Water DGC in West Monroe, LA (18+18)
- Cedar Creek East and West in Fairmont, MN (18+18)
- Maple Hill and Pyramids (about 1/4 mile apart) in Leicester, MA (18+18)
- Plamann Park Apple Creek (18) and Meadowview (9) in Appleton, WI (18+9)
And if 9+9s count, then...
- St. Olaf College South and North (I helped design the latter) in Northfield, MN (9+9)

Gotta love these places... DG sensory overload.

One more: Hobson Grove in Bowling Green KY (18 + 9 on the golf course in the same park)

If we are counting 9-holers, Foundation Park in Centrailia, IL has both an 18-hole and 9-hole course.

If only it was closer than 12 states away. No complaining, Charlotte has some pretty good own its own.

Not exactly the same, but Hornets Nest & Renny in Charlotte each have two completely different, somewhat overlapping layouts.

Turkey Lake in Orlando has 2 18s, both of which have 9-hole loops back to the parking lot, so you can mix-&-match any of the 4 loops.

Burlington, NC has 2 courses in the same park (Wellspring & Cedarock)

IDGC in Augusta has 3.

Highbridge Hills (which I haven't played) probably tops the list.

some that havent been named yet:

Jack Brooks Park just SE of houston has two 18's,
as does Tom Bass in the south

Highbridge sounds impressive.
Here's a quote from their website:
"The layout for Highbridge Hills disc golf courses is spread out over 300 acres. Upon completion, ten courses will dot the country side, 180 holes total."

http://www.highbridgehillssc.com/maps/DiscGolfMap1.html

Ok, but heres one thing you've gotta understand. some of those layouts overlap. Yes, it is impressive, but as of yet they have 4 complete 18 hole courses playable, plus a nine hole course, and the first 7 holes of a fifth 18 done.

They have several alt layouts which they count in the total "number of courses", which makes sense because they actually are a bit different. Here's a list of the "alt" courses:

1)Granberry- you play the first 12 holes of granite ridge, shooting off of distinct granberry tee pads on the even holes (2-12). Then, hole 13 you shoot from a special tee to the basket on blueberry hill 13. From there, you play holes 14-18 of blueberry hill as normal.

2)Blue Ridge- Same thing, special tees on evens, only start on blueberry, then switch to granite at 13.

3)Final 9- THis is the final 9 holes played at worlds when it was here. Its a collection of some holes on Gold and blueberry courses, some safari holes on gold course, and a few with special basket or tee just for them, but all pretty much weaving through gold and blueberry. Super hard

4)White Gold- The short (concrete) tees on the gold course.

5)Woodland Bear- The first 7 holes of "the bear", followed by the last 11 of woodland greens

All the transitions on all these courses are remarkably seamless, with good flow, considering all the different tees, different baskets, and crossover between courses that they involve. However, when they say 10 courses, I think its a little misleading. Right now, there are two new-new courses in the works: THE BEAR, which is already partially playable, and another 18 holes John is designing himself, I believe to be called "Deer Run" or something along those lines (he told me, but i forgot:cool:)

I just think thats an important clarification. Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, I just wanted to lay out the facts

Latest posts