• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Music For Disc Golf

I do not listen to anything in particular, if at all, on my way to the course, and I dont listen to anything while Im playing.

I listen to the crap other people are playing while out on the course, however I would prefer to hear nothing.

On the way to and from the course, I listen to music.

I listen to the crap other people are playing while out on the course, however I would prefer to hear nothing.

On the way to and from the course, I listen to music.

+1 Get some headphones.... :thmbdown:

I don't listen to music while I play. Classic Rock before and after.

indie rock, all other opinions will perish when they are subdued to the lyrical powers of modest mouse, the mountain goats, the decemberists, and the shins!

indie rock, all other opinions will perish when they are subdued to the lyrical powers of modest mouse, the mountain goats, the decemberists, and the shins!

although when you say it like that you sound like a jerk,i highly approve of your musical tastes,i also jam MM very often on the way to the park. also a huge mountain goats fan.

to add on to the previous,i jam a lot of manchester orchestra,copeland and anything that just puts me in that peaceful place.

or sometimes really loud angry to get me pumped up,just depends on the day.

to add on to the previous,i jam a lot of manchester orchestra,copeland and anything that just puts me in that peaceful place.

Manchester FTW. I also listen to Minus the Bear, MUTEMATH, Mumford and Sons when I'm headed to the course usually. Don't know why, but they get me in the zone. I dont listen to anything while playing. I used to but my scores were not looking good, must have been concentrating on the music more than my throw. Not that my scores are ever very good...

on the way there: death metal
during a round: nothing or ambient electronic
after: depends on how i threw; hip hop if i threw well, more death metal if not

i seem to play well when i have Jethro Tull, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Allman Brothers, and Lynyrd Skynyrd in my head, whether its before or during.