• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mvp Amp

I shouldn't do homework while reading MVP threads. A lid would be awesome haha. This one might be what I was hoping the Volt to be.

Good to see I'll have a potential job after school! I might get to name MVP products.

it would be:

stable, neutral: anode, axis, volt

straight/ overstable: ion, vector, amp

if they followed form

Manufacturers dont have rules that more stable discs come first

Sorry but that's a concept that limits the potential of a lineup. Putting out exceptionsl discs in terms of quality and flight should be the main focus, not filling lineup holes just because

Hence, the question marks.

But there is no speculation of how the Volt flies. It has already been released and it is a fact that it is more understable. Are you just speculating that the Amp will be even more understable??

But there is no speculation of how the Volt flies. It has already been released and it is a fact that it is more understable. Are you just speculating that the Amp will be even more understable??
I thought there were no understable volts and it is just a bunch of people with bad form.

Latest posts