• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

I want to be known as the Jim Cornette of disc golf.

If you guys are wrestling fans, you'll understand that reference. If not, I just cant explain it here.

$_35.JPG

I quick scrolled through seven pages looking for a MikeC post with some real info lol. I learned you guys are all certifiably crazy. One guy is already gonna ditch the zone out of his bag without any confirmation there is a disc coming out that is like a zone lol. He's not thrown it or even held one. I'm dying of laughter though this is another five star thread about this disc....or plastic....or gyroscopic space shuttle to take you back to your home planet.

I've never participated in the speculation threads before, but this sounds like fun!

I believe that the Alias and the Envy are two new discs coming out, one of which we know is a putter/mini. And Axiom has to do with some sort of plastic type.

One thing that I don't think has been mentioned here yet, is that there is a second word after the word Axiom, which leads me to believe that its not a new mold. Also, in the most recent picture posted, the word axiom is listed directly above the word neutron, which reinforces that it is plastic related. The Axiom symbol is also shown on both Proton and Neutron plastic, which points to it being related to the overmold.

The words Envy and Alias are shown in the same font, and neither of them are shown together on the same disc, which points to two different molds. Both of them are shown with the Axiom word or symbol which again points to Axiom being plastic related.

Just my $0.02.

Last edited:
All we are certain of is:

There is a new (killer) stamp.
There is a new overmold/core configuration. (Eclipse Neutron/non-black overmold Neutron)
There is a new name...of something.

That's it.

Until later on today.

Hopefully.

Please.

:D

To each his own, of course...

But i've putted with soft proton putters for around 18 months now, and though there is a give take with them, IMO, it's got nothing to do with spit-outs. Quite frankly, I find the claim that they're more likely than any other putter to spit-out to be completely false. Just sayin

But i've putted with soft proton putters for around 18 months now, and though there is a give take with them, IMO, it's got nothing to do with spit-outs. Quite frankly, I find the claim that they're more likely than any other putter to spit-out to be completely false. Just sayin

Tru dat

original.gif

me 3

Latest posts