• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Circuits?

davetherocketguy

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
So the MVP Circuits are supposed to start around the end of May. I have one scheduled for 6/29/19 and am a little surprised MVP has yet to announce anything about the players pack or update their MVP Circuit page. I'd really like to get my flier made up and everything but until they update their boiler plate flyer with 2019 info and everything else I am kinda stuck. I have people wanting to sign up but I have no idea what to tell them. Is this typical for MVP Circuits?

-Dave

Have you tried reaching out to MVP?

Yes. Well, not me personally but the other fella who was running it did a few times. I'm not irritated but just am not sure what their previous timelines were like for this event. I have the feeling I am stressing needlessly haha.

Yes. Well, not me personally but the other fella who was running it did a few times. I'm not irritated but just am not sure what their previous timelines were like for this event. I have the feeling I am stressing needlessly haha.

I vaguely remember them being a bit slow with info last year, after being really good about it the first couple years.

I'll follow this. I always enjoy the MVP circuit challenge, and bag 2 or 3 discs I have picked up over the last couple years.

the info will come out soon...they have been doing a crazy amount of new discs, new plastics, etc, and most of the circuits run late summer/fall anyways.

So the MVP Circuits are supposed to start around the end of May. I have one scheduled for 6/29/19 and am a little surprised MVP has yet to announce anything about the players pack or update their MVP Circuit page. I'd really like to get my flier made up and everything but until they update their boiler plate flyer with 2019 info and everything else I am kinda stuck. I have people wanting to sign up but I have no idea what to tell them. Is this typical for MVP Circuits?

-Dave

They announced the player packs...

That new burst style plastic Atom.
Neutron Prizm Pyro
Neutron Trace

Plus, a bunch of random MVP swag.

Also, the Watermelon stamp will be Proton Prizm Pyro.

Last edited:
They announced the player packs...

That new burst style plastic Atom.
Neutron Prizm Pyro
Neutron Trace

Plus, a bunch of random MVP swag.

I saw that. Now I just need some price lists for TD's so they're part of the way there. They also list these melon discs on the Circuit page. I heard there's a 25/event limit and I have MVP fanboys positively BEGGING me to order some buuuuuuut I have no idea the price. :|

Hopefully soon.

Latest posts