• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Disc Giveaway!

cmrichar

.:MVP Company Rep:.
We are giving away a pair of our new transparent colored medium Ions! Just follow us on facebook and 'like' our giveaway status. Good luck!

Giveaway Here!

23wqq0o.jpg

These are sweet discs, I got the chance to feel them on Saturday at tournament they were at.

Man, what is it with disc give-aways requiring facebook these days?

Are you seriously complaining about a free disc giveaway??? How is that even possible???

Are you seriously complaining about a free disc giveaway??? How is that even possible???

I think it's really cool of anyone to be doing a give-away (Those Ions look really good btw!), and I'm not necessarily concerned with winning them myself, I just don't like that if I were to want to join one of these give-aways I'd have to sign up for a site who's privacy policy I have serious qualms with. Good luck to those with a FB I guess.

When can we expect the winner to be declared?
We will choose the winner 7 days from when we started the giveaway, so August 7th.

Are the bottoms of the ion textured? just curious
Negative. We have removed the texturing and have the same engraving layout seen with our Vector. This has already been seen in several of our previous runs so this is not of extreme recent happening.