• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats mike

That is super cool. I need a few new replacement. Discs, so maybe I can snag the "Mr. C" stamp....

Thanks man you deserve it.

Not gonna lie, I was hoping for some new discs. However, seeing Mike C get it's own stamp makes me really happy. He absolutely deserves it and I congrats him (and MVP for being so awesome with him).
Not gonna lie, I bought 10 MVP discs (and push my local seller to store them) exclusively because of Mike.

What I don't get is: if the logo is "disc golf with your shirt off", why did they also send shirts?

That said, very cool.

Congrats Mike C.

Keep putting out quality vids and I'll pick up a few Mike C stamped discs.

Job well done.

That is awesome Mike. You definitely deserve it. Your videos have got me to try out quite a few MVP discs. Nice buildup too! Exciting and fun.

Where can I snag one of those?

Congrats Mike C! Is this an 'official' sponsorship? If I buy a Mike C Signature series Ion will you get a kickback? If so, where can I pick one up? :D

That's awesome, Mike! Big congratulations seem to be in order. I look forward to maybe seeing you someday on one of the McFlySoHigh or lgcm8 videos playing with some of the big boys some day!

That is awesome Mike. You definitely deserve it. Your videos have got me to try out quite a few MVP discs. Nice buildup too! Exciting and fun.

Where can I snag one of those?

I have one up for action here at the moment and the rest will be going on sale soon. I will post a thread here for this batch but eventually I hope to setup a TDGV store. Its going to be one of my winter projects.

And thanks to everyone for your support. I honestly wouldn't of continued making videos without you guys bugging me to after I stopped for a while. Never thought things would get this big. Would of picked a more creative youtube name if I had known :p

Congratulations man! It's funny to think about randomly stumbling upon your disc golf channel way back when you were putting out tutorials and now you've got your own disc series. How f**king crazy is that?!

But if Mike plays in tournaments for MVP what will he throw as a driver? He won't be able to compete with those Prodigy guys throwing those high speed 13 discs!

This X 1000. His beginner disc selection video was one of the first I ever watched. I doubt I'd have the MVP stuff I now have with TheDiscGolfVids.

Congrats Mike C! Is this an 'official' sponsorship? If I buy a Mike C Signature series Ion will you get a kickback? If so, where can I pick one up? :D

Yes. As far as I'm aware I'll be the only source to purchase these for the time being. I will be using all of the proceeds to fund further batches of custom stamped discs and my journey to play in the big disc golf tournaments.

But if Mike plays in tournaments for MVP what will he throw as a driver? He won't be able to compete with those Prodigy guys throwing those high speed 13 discs!

Well, Prodigy players aren't throwing prodigy drivers, either. :rolleyes:

I'm sure MVP won't mind him filling gaps in his bag with other companies for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts