• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1011586_564177356972477_442077776_n.jpg

i wonder when their base line plastic (aptly named "electron") will be arriving...

Yeah, that plastic should be exciting. I have heard that if you throw a disc in that plastic down a fairway with a tree in the middle, it simultaneously goes down the fairway on each side of the tree... provided you don't watch it fly.

Yeah, that plastic should be exciting. I have heard that if you throw a disc in that plastic down a fairway with a tree in the middle, it simultaneously goes down the fairway on each side of the tree... provided you don't watch it fly.

I thought this is what that new Prometheus disc was supposed to do?

No. Base plastic really does nothing for a company in its early stages as they require the same amount of R&D with less ROI.

MVP can sell 1 neutron disc and make as much as selling 3 baseline plastic discs but they also do not compete with their resellers directly like innova... if they were innova it might make sense but they are not.

F base plastic. Soft neutron works great for me and would love to see it in regular production.

i was just circle jerkin...

although, i do like the idea of some kind of plastic named electron to go with the proton and neutron theme.

Tensor is my go to on a couple of heavily wooded holes and after a few months, mine is definitely shedding some LSS. The good news is the HSS seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.