• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine throwing an Electron plastic fairway driver. I've taken chunks out of my Electron Envies just from putting when it catches a nub, basket sign, or basket lock. I bag one as an understable thrower too, and it works great for that slot BUT that should tell you something that I can use an Envy in my understable slot. Electron plastic beats up quick in a blunt-nosed disc, so I would not recommend trying in a fairway or driver mold.

Does anyone throw the Volt in Electron plastic? I haven't felt the need to switch, but I know it's been out for a bit. Wondering what anyone here thinks of it.

I use them as water discs. They fly similar to Neutron...but cheaper if they go in the drink..
They actually feel better after they have some scuff on the top...a little steel wool will do the trick

Hmm so no chatter about MVPs "mega release" or whatever.. It's a whole lotta whatever..

Neutron swirly colours now for streamline debuting on the flare...

Entropy is coming in the 12mm putter? class like an Alias or Theory (12mm, weird right?) and what was the other one I don't care about.. Prism Wrath maybe.. Whole lotta Meh..

Hmm so no chatter about MVPs "mega release" or whatever.. It's a whole lotta whatever..

Neutron swirly colours now for streamline debuting on the flare...

Entropy is coming in the 12mm putter? class like an Alias or Theory (12mm, weird right?) and what was the other one I don't care about.. Prism Wrath maybe.. Whole lotta Meh..

Zam said that was height, not width. Confusing, I know

No, you were right. Zam said where it was listed as 1.05 was height. I got mixed up.

I have always said that the Alais is a putter, not a mid. Makes sense to me.

No, you were right. Zam said where it was listed as 1.05 was height. I got mixed up.

I have always said that the Alais is a putter, not a mid. Makes sense to me.

Well on their site it's listed as 10.5mm so that release was wrong or something Ion class is 11mm

I think Zam was referring to why the Entropy is faster rated than the Ion, not the actual numbers themselves.

rhfh n volt skip chained out on those stupid mach baskets with like 5 chains total putts barely stick to those how would an ace

I think Zam was referring to why the Entropy is faster rated than the Ion, not the actual numbers themselves.

yeah Entropy is faster in the air but shorter in flight. Ion has a tall profile but it's very aerodynamic. Entropy has a lower profile, but that profile is super blunt and the stability will bring it down shorter than an Ion.

the classes are rim width, Entropy is a 10.5mm wide wing

my post was 2 words, easy to misinterpret

Last edited:
Interesting i will probably pass on the entropy for now, really like my Envy setup.

The cosmic flare and prism/plasma wrath though, i will be getting a few of those :)

Does anyone throw the Volt in Electron plastic? I haven't felt the need to switch, but I know it's been out for a bit. Wondering what anyone here thinks of it.

Really been thinking of getting one myself. Beat it to Oblivion for a stupid flippy trick shot disc. I used to play around with a trashed 150 dx leopard that could fly some pretty interesting lines. Kind of miss it.

I have been curious about a WRATH that has maybe a little turn to it. Since all my other wraths are 0 turn and about 2-3 fade (I feel the Wrath is almost more OS than the Tesla) I have since been using ESP Vultures or a Trace for this kinda shot, but Plasma Wrath...prism rim? Ohhhh dang. haha I may check it out. Sounds interesting.

Really been thinking of getting one myself. Beat it to Oblivion for a stupid flippy trick shot disc. I used to play around with a trashed 150 dx leopard that could fly some pretty interesting lines. Kind of miss it.

beat dx firebird had some great trick lines

i currently have bagged a beat 150g dx stingray which is unbelievably fun to throw

beat dx firebird had some great trick lines

i currently have bagged a beat 150g dx stingray which is unbelievably fun to throw

I have a super old beat DX Firebird that's somehow still flat but the rim its just pounded in - it flies like a TL almost but hooks up late. I use it for water shots but its SUPER fun to throw. Feels good too. sometimes the old beat up ones fly great.

Hmmm Entropy is shallow... it's sounding better but it's the kind of thing I'm going to have to feel up to decide the closer it gets to Zoneclone the more I'll want it. Mostly I long for a sparkle Z Comet but I'm not pressing my luck, had 12 discs show up last week.

MVP if your listening, can we please get the Nitro in Plasma plastic, i imagine the extra dome and glide would make it fly like an Octane with more fade at the end.

I have a super old beat DX Firebird that's somehow still flat but the rim its just pounded in - it flies like a TL almost but hooks up late. I use it for water shots but its SUPER fun to throw. Feels good too. sometimes the old beat up ones fly great.

:thmbup: I say it all the time but my beat FR Resistor is like this, something special about an overstable disc that's beat up, neutron takes years to get there though. very hard to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts