• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Discs, what would you like?

JasonM163

Bogey Member
So in my town there are 5 courses to play and DG is quite popular. Unfortunately, there are almost no stores that sell discs aside from Academy sports and they almost exclusively sell Innova. I am trying to bring new discs to the area and really think the MVP/Axiom disc line is nice and would be able to sell.

I am about to put my first wholesale order in with them but realized I need to order what everyone is going to enjoy the most. I plan on making a minimum or slightly over minimum order to get a feel for how the community likes them. What discs do you guys consider the must haves from their lineups, and in what plastic?

Any help is really appreciated as I want to see the sport growing around here and provide people with more options that we currently have!

An understable mid to compliment Vector and Axis. And a real mid, not more of these putter/mid hybrids.

MVP/Axiom putters that have an Innova KC Pro/Prodigy 350g type flight plate. Stiff and grippy putting plastic.

Seems like the Axiom Envy and Proxy are pretty darn popular.
Not sure too much beyond that, sorry.

Lol, gotta love the answers without reading the thread. The must haves in my opinion are the crave and proxy. Those are some awesome discs. I like the crave in proton the most and proxy in neutron. The other really popular molds are the envy and Tesla it seems to me. But I just love my crave and proxy.

The Crave is probably the most popular of their fairway drivers. Real crowd pleaser. The Servo is kind of similar, and I prefer it. The relationship between the two is sort of Crave/Servo = Tbird/Eagle.

The Envy is a great driving putter, and might be the best seller of either lineup...?

Mids are trickier. Theory is kind of like a puttery Comet. Axis is pretty Buzzz like. Vector is sort of Roc3ish.

Plasma plastic is a real eye catcher. Quite a few molds are available in it, it's just sexy looking and would probably help sell to MVP newbs. I really like the plasma Volt.

I personally prefer the Proton plastic for most of the molds I throw, particularly the drivers...but I don't know if I'm in the majority on that. Once more of the drivers are in regular production in Plasma, that could change.

Lol, gotta love the answers without reading the thread.

That's me. :D

Good MVP/Axiom sellers:

Axiom - Envy, Crave and Insanity

MVP - Ion, Vector, Servo, Inertia, Tesla

Can't go wrong with regular Neutron plastic. My favorite non-putting plastic.

I'll second the Crave, Envy, Proxy recommendations. The crave just came out in plasma, and is pretty snazzy looking.

I also love the wave and photon distance drivers, and the resistor for an overstable fairway.

The only molds I've clicked with so far:
Volt, Photon, Wrath, Clash, Crave

I only throw Inertia's but in my neck of the woods I see mostly...Envy, Proxy, Inertia, Tesla, Volt

I know that the Ion, Envy, Proxy, Crave, Anode and Tesla will probably sell pretty well for you just based on the hype of those molds.

Outside of those, you could probably add some Insanitys, Inertias and Servos, those would be second tier in terms of selling potential for me.

So if you've got all of those check boxes ticked, you're now just filling in the order with whatever you think should be out there more... pick molds that you either wanna try yourself, or that you have already tried and liked and you want more people to throw them.

Thanks for the input guys. Just trying to give some locals a few more options out on the course and when they want a disc same day instead of waiting several days.

Axiom - envy, proxy, crave, wrath, insanity
Mvp - ion, vector, resistor, volt, tesla, inertia, photon.

Plasma plastic will sell.

Crave, Envy, Proxy, Vector, Inertia, Photon. Plasma plastic is awesome for those discs available in it, Neutron is overall their most popular plastic.

Check my feeback. A lot of my "regulars" actually prefer 150 class MVPs. :rolleyes: PS i bag a 138g tesla. It goes boom.

You should get these;

Atoms(not soft)
Proxy
Ion
Anode
Vector
Alias
Tangent
Volt
Crave
Clash
Inertia
Motion
Tesla

I personally love the Phase but I don't think they really sell.