• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Eclipse Glow Proton Ion

If you wait a little while you could be super-cool with a blank Eclipse once MVP releases them.

Marshall street has restocked the eclipses
Still 12.79
they are dropping like flies, actually seen like 10 go just by refreshing the screen to add another to my cart.

Last edited:
Got mine last weekend from Marshall Street and they are the sexy. It was probably all mental, but I drilled more 30-50 footers yesterday than I have in months.

Marshall street has restocked the eclipses
Still 12.79
they are dropping like flies, actually seen like 10 go just by refreshing the screen to add another to my cart.

they sure are...

so much so that I had to come on here to feed my suspicion that the word was out.

they are puuuuuurty...LOVE the white rim. chad wasnt lying either, full charge in the shortest amount of time.

lets see some glow mids!!!!!!!

Has anyone gotten their glow ions from Clearwater yet? I pre-ordered mine there and also got a couple from Marshall street last thursday/Friday. My Marshall street ones arrived this past Monday. Nothing yet from Clearwater. Do they just use slower shipping?

Clearwater is pretty quick ,they ship priority if u order a few discs.. ive gotten stuff from them in 3/ 4days. I usually get stuff from mst faster though

Flaw

Did anyone else get a flawed MVP Ion Eclipse? On mine, the center where the extrusion 'spike' is removed is waaaay gouged out (well over 3/4s of the way though the plastic in my estimation):

EkFBKh.jpg

Xa7Ilh.jpg

You can see in the second photo how thin the plastic is there in the center of the gouge - It's almost clear.

I emailed DiscGolfCenter about it (including these photos) and they fellow on the other end told me that since the two he purchased had the same problem it must be intentional; That being the case, apparently it's up to me to pay shipping back if I want it replaced. /lame

Did anyone else get a flawed MVP Ion Eclipse? On mine, the center where the extrusion 'spike' is removed is waaaay gouged out:

I emailed DiscGolfCenter about it (including these photos) and they fellow on the other end told me that since the two he purchased had the same problem it must be intentional; That being the case, apparently it's up to me to pay shipping back if I want it replaced. /lame

We are sorry to hear about your concerns.

This indentation is normal part of the manufacturing process. We do this so that there are no sharp protrusions causing discomfort. Our polymers have immense durability and tensile strength; that spot will not tear or break through normal conventional use. Nor will it affect performance.

If you still feel that this may be a defect in any way, you may send to us for our evaluation. If we feel it does not meet our quality standards, then we will replace it for you. Note that we only accept returns on unused product.

Inquiry to [email protected]

Mine don't look like that. That looks like it was melted slightly..mine look sheared.

I did get to try the Ions out over the weekend. Me likee.:thmbup: I need more time with them to get used to them some more, but I like what I see so far.

If you still feel that this may be a defect in any way, you may send to us for our evaluation. If we feel it does not meet our quality standards, then we will replace it for you. Note that we only accept returns on unused product.

Inquiry to [email protected]

Is that to say that I have to pay to have it shipped back to you for the return?

Pretty sure all my Ions look like the one in your picture. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you.

Latest posts