• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] MVP family throwers 2/20

mas30066

Birdie Member
Would prefer to send these out in pairs to keep the shipping in line.

Understable drivers: Proton Insanity and Fission Wave

Stable drivers: pair of Neutron Wraths

Overstable drivers: pair of Cosmic Neutron Flares

Remaindered: Plasma Entropy and Cosmic Neutron Reactor

None are pristine and most, if not all, have discrete ink. I can check on weights but I think the first are 160ish, the middle two are mid 160s and the last are more typical mid 170s. Nothing wrong; just not getting thrown as my game evolves.

Attachments

• 1A1352BE-211F-4D9A-BC20-38ADD02EA4F6.jpg
    1A1352BE-211F-4D9A-BC20-38ADD02EA4F6.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 89
Would prefer to send these out in pairs to keep the shipping in line.

Understable drivers: Proton Insanity and Fission Wave

Stable drivers: pair of Neutron Wraths

Overstable drivers: pair of Cosmic Neutron Flares

Remaindered: Plasma Entropy and Cosmic Neutron Reactor

None are pristine and most, if not all, have discrete ink. I can check on weights but I think the first are 160ish, the middle two are mid 160s and the last are more typical mid 170s. Nothing wrong; just not getting thrown as my game evolves.

Hey man, I'd take both those Flares off your hands. Could pick up locally as well if you are around in the next couple of weeks. LMK price of it you would want any trades.

After a couple weeks of local trading (and trading in), I still have a pair of Plasma Entropies that I can make available. $25 shipped or suggest something interesting.

I'd like to try a Proton Crave. I know I like Plasma Inertias and Waves. And I could entertain neutral mids (Buzzz SS, M4, or similar) to donate to my kids' school.

Latest posts