• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP fans - What high speed discs are in your bag?

Recently anywhere b/t 425-450 but I was able to hit ~500 before I had to take a 3 month hiatus. My World that's sorta beat in is what I'm able to hit that with and the Stiletto is more of a utility disc and I've just recently picked up the Cannon so I haven't gotten to throw it that much. I've been experimenting a lot this winter. This makes about the 3rd DD setup I've tried. I throw FH fwiw. Having a baseball background that felt more comfortable/natural for me.

Riot + Flow (speed 10), Destroyer + Bolt (max D).

Been experimenting with champ and star Terns, and a Trespass.

Yeah buddy, cheers on the Bolt.. I was wondering if anyone was gonna say that, IMO the Bolt is a lot like my FR Volt. For distance right now I'm using two bolts a 169 broken in and a 172 fresh, otherwise I'd be using a Nuke SS and Glow Nuke.

Bosses for the OS distance, Lace and Katana for the neutral/US distance.

Really looking forward to the Inertia.

The Trespass is the only high speed disc I carry, but I carry 5 of them in various weights and plastics. It's an awesome disc, the only disc over speed 9 that I've really been able to control.

Latest posts