• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Ion?

Have had a Vector for a while but never took to it. I use a Drone instead but I did want to try an Ion for a while so today I got one in the medium hardness proton. Also a pro d challenger that I knew I'd like in case I didn't like this ion. Fifth hole at Jones Park West I'm 95 ft out and the Ion is nothing but chains. It has a great flight to it. I'm digging it.

Finally got my first Ion ace yesterday. Been a long time coming.

This just in Ions ace hole 17.

This just in Ions ace hole 17.

Damn it... Now I'm gonna have to start throwing mine on 17 too. It's a 265' tunnel shot that breaks right, but it's a little downhill too so the shot is doable with an Ion... Just not in my hands yet. lol

Where would I find an opaque Ion for a reasonable price these days?? I have a craving to buy 2-3...

unless you are looking for collectors I wouldn't waste the $ specially with anodes flying a lot like the textured 2nd runs.

i keep playing with randoms who all seem to have the old ions.
and they aren't even impressed with my soft neutrons or anything.. :(

ive been lookin around for some textured/ opaque soft stuff myself.

unless you are looking for collectors I wouldn't waste the $ specially with anodes flying a lot like the textured 2nd runs.

I disagree. I was hoping the anodes would fly like the original Ions but they just don't quite do it.

The FR or originals where actually pretty beefy with 2nd runs being more like a beaded anode and since then pretty much like first runs. Not sure what you meant by original ion but current production runs would be that IMO w/2nds being more anodeISH

Latest posts