• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My first dye, looks like crap

Meulen

Eagle Member
Figured I would try dying one of my discs that came out of a swamp. Had a friend of mine draw the design on vinyl. It was hand cut and dyed in red. Looks orange because it was died on the green. I used the RIT dye that comes in a bottle (thats what I had on hand), and it worked great with no runs. Figured it would be ironic to put this on the disc since it looked like crap anyways...
IMG_0412.jpg
[/IMG]

Your tossing around poop for fun. Like a monkey.

Figured I would try dying one of my discs that came out of a swamp. Had a friend of mine draw the design on vinyl. It was hand cut and dyed in red. Looks orange because it was died on the green. I used the RIT dye that comes in a bottle (thats what I had on hand), and it worked great with no runs. Figured it would be ironic to put this on the disc since it looked like crap anyways...http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff90/mattvm/IMG_0412.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Punny!

Its kind of like throwing cow chips

I want one....so when people ask what disc is that, I can say its the $hit

isnt it supposed to be dookie?

"Dookie" would be a reference to Green Day, and the cover of said album, whihc featured a lot of, well, dookie.

"Doodie" would be a reference to "Caddyshack" and the 1st word that is screamed as the candy bar is seen floating in the pool.

So, I guess both are correct.

On another note, we should get Mike Rowe playing disc golf -- then get him to sign this disc, since he is often dealing with "poo" on his show.

Latest posts