• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My first few tries

Any chance I can get you to send me that Blues Brothers stencil? It's just too nice not to ask.

Agreed - that Sonic disc must've been a tough cut. The Blues Brothers is SWEEEEET----why not put that on a blue disc and make it even sweeter? OR, dye the disc it's on now BLUE, that would be easier :)

to do this could you just set the whole disc in the dye without any vinyl or would that mess up your dye?

Any chance I can get you to send me that Blues Brothers stencil? It's just too nice not to ask.

If you PM me your email address, I can send you the image. It fit on the disc almost exactly the size I made it. When I lined the right side of the stencil up along the edge of the disc I had to cut it a little bit of vinyl off the left side to make it reach the left edge.

If you PM me your email address, I can send you the image. It fit on the disc almost exactly the size I made it. When I lined the right side of the stencil up along the edge of the disc I had to cut it a little bit of vinyl off the left side to make it reach the left edge.

Muchas gracias, amigo!

Very nice Sabres dye. Is the blues brother's one a kite?

Thanks! That's my favorite of the ones that actually belong to me.

Yeah, the blues brothers one is on a Kite. I think that the shape of it is what caused the bit of bleeding I got on the right side, since the middle is raised a bit and applying the stencil was tough without wrinkling it at all.

Latest posts