• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Memorial Day Weekend

MikePinchico

Double Eagle Member
I had one of the most epic DG weekends I have ever had. I played 10 courses (4 of them new ones). 8 18 hole courses and 2 nine hole courses. 180 holes total. Here was my fun:

Thuresday: Got off work played my local course Peregrine Point
Friday: Black Butte DGC, and another round at Peregrine in the evening.
Saturday: Enterprise Community Park, Buckeye, Anderson River Park
Monday: Auburn Regional Park , Silva Acres (private 9 hole that will be added to the site soon), Condon Park, Hanging Oaks (Penn Valley), and Hammon Grove Park

All in all, my body is sore all over. But I'd do it again any day. I have much respect for what Lion is able to accomplish on his trips.

Played a new course on the way to the campground. It was in Eyota, MN. 9 hole course on flat ground with little trees. Made me realize a course without elavation changes is pretty damn boring.

Played Whittier Narrows (sucked, as usual), but also daytripped up to Port Hueneme (zenbot's 'hood), went to a jazz potluck, and saw my daughter and her boyfriend (both occasional DGers) who just came back from a NorCal wedding, and caused miscellaneous havoc along the way :D

Last edited:
Played a new course on the way to the campground. It was in Eyota, MN. 9 hole course on flat ground with little trees. Made me realize a course without elavation changes is pretty damn boring.

Yep, I agree, kind of a boring course. If you had gone down I-90 a little further you could have played the 18 hole St. Charles, MN course, which is a MUCH funner course.

I played St. Charles on Saturday and Bulldog Run DGC in Plainview, MN on Monday (with golf carts on a ball golf course).

Nice work people!! My weekend went like this, all in Wa state. Sat=nad short,nad long,
sea-tac, lakewood. Sun=4 rounds at white river, 2 reds(short) and 2 blues (long). Mon=sea-tac, white river blue. All in all it was good times over 180 holes thrown, and only one lost disc (OB/lakewood).

I played glow at Rutgers on Saturday night, played a round at Tyler on Memorial Day and played two new courses today, South Mountain and Sellersville DGC. Sellersville DGC was surprisingly good for a nine-holer

Nice work. Playing all 45 holes at Reno Adventure Park tomorrow. Calm winds and 76 degrees should be fun. Hit me up when in Tahoe. The courses are in great shape. Turtle Rock tourney this weekend.

I got to play in our Fri. night random dubs. Then Tropical Storm Beryle moved in early Sat. and I haven't been able to play since. It still hasn't stopped raining for more than an hour or so. It's been a real bummer for discin, but we did manage to grill out lots of ribs.

I did match play in south vineland on sunday, one and done at white clay creek park and a round at iron hill on monday.

I got the invite to play there on fathers day. Nevada city course, there is a YouTube video of all 9 holes. I played 4 courses this weekend, 3 new ones and it was fun. I have now played all 8 courses in lower Nevada, until the newest one opens in a month. I played Red Ridge, Pescolle Ranch, one in Henderson, and sunset again. I really can't wait until fathers day weekend when I get to play all of Reno, Tahoe, and some of grass valley. Looking good.

I wanna know more about this one.

Sunday was the best disc golf day I've had in a while. I wish I could have gone on Monday.

Sat - Whispering Falls, Woodshed, Whipping Post
Sun - Orange Crush, Seth Burton
Mon - Recovery

Latest posts