• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

my wifes uncle gave me his old discs from 90's

Luckysoob

He stopped playing in 97 because of his hip. He said he played hudson mills a couple days after it opened in 92. Couple of them are pretty cool. Anyone from southeast michigan should recognize the in-flight name. I was pretty psyched about the in-flight open cyclone and the throw in the dark ontario wippet. Best part was that he would not let me have his putters. He said he had too much attachment to them. He has three but only showed me his throw in the dark aviar.
IMG_0955-1_zpsfef0ad8f.jpg

I was pretty psyched about the in-flight open cyclone and the throw in the dark ontario wippet.
IMG_0955-1_zpsfef0ad8f.jpg
The In-Flight Open disc is an X-Clone. I know the tooling says Cyclone, but trust me it's an X-Clone.

Funny, earlier today I was talking with Alan Beaver and he was talking about the Millenium discs that had a "sort of camouflage" pattern, and I couldn't quite remember....and there it is.

I recall throwing half those discs. And I mean THOSE discs, with those stamps in those plastics.

Funny, earlier today I was talking with Alan Beaver and he was talking about the Millenium discs that had a "sort of camouflage" pattern, and I couldn't quite remember....and there it is.

I recall throwing half those discs. And I mean THOSE discs, with those stamps in those plastics.
the disc gods work in mysterious ways

That Tachyon is an awesome super stable mid!
Good eye on the X-Clone.
Throw 'em!

Why did he give them to you? Does he think that you are going to pick the nursing home? :D LOL

Nice. I would love that whippet.

Why did he give them to you? Does he think that you are going to pick the nursing home? :D LOL

Nice. I would love that whippet.

HA not sure, just got to talking to him in the garage one day aboust discing and he starts rattling off stories about hudson mills and kensington from back in the day. Then he said, I got my bag around here somewhere.