• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Mystery Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

rj29274

Double Eagle Member
Super old thread BUT I am selling off my collection.

Want a mystery box? pm me!!!!! (updated 10.20.2015)

I have Innova, Legacy and Discraft. You pick the amount you'd like to spend and can give me an idea of molds you like.

PM with questions

Last edited:
Bump - sold a box for 120 Tuesday. . .anyone else?

I HAVE 100s of DISCS THAT NEED NEW HOMES!!!!!!

Care to provide a list of some of these past mysteries that are already opened against what the person paid for them?

the white star disc I sent you has patent numbers on the back. fyi. . .

Oooooooo :)

^^This.

Interested, but, skeptical to be honest.

I haven't received my box yet, but of course it has only been a few days since I paid. I will say we had a very general conversation about some of the things I was looking for and understood he couldn't give specifics about what he was sending, but he did say after looking at my wants list that he could send a bunch of things that would make me very happy. That combined with the amount of positive feedback this guy has made me feel comfortable enough to take a chance.

If I remember I will post in this thread when I get my mystery box.

bump - the boxes are worth the value (never counting shipping, i can cover that) - With conservative measure, the last box was valued about 10-15 over the price paid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts