• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MyThrow T-Shirts!

Would you buy one?!

• Yes, it looks great, and is for a good cause! AKA SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Maybe if it had a different design.

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • NO!

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
It's a classic design good job...

428017_280880108632435_272820512771728_679867_831133115_n.jpg

I sold my first one of theses designs last week.

I want a shirt that says "Bang the Chains" on it with a basket.

The team I play for is called Chainbangerz' and they a discgolf company based out of Seattle/Burien and their slogan is bang the chains. Thier website is chainbangerz.com

As for the OP, I like the back of the shirt but think a MUCH smaller logo on the front would make the shirt more disirable imo.

Last edited:
Design has been set, on page 5 I think. Just looking for opinions on color (black ink for not at this moment) and prices from the companies I've emailed.

As a production manager at a t-shirt shop and pressman for 8 years, I would recommend spending a little more money on the t-shirt itself. Think ring-spun cotton. It will bump up the cost by $1.00 to $1.50, but is well worth the cost. It has that smooth, soft, slightly worn feel. Also, when it comes to imprint colors, think outside the box. Maybe tone on tone printing. That is, if you have a blue shirt, go with a little lighter blue imprint color.

I would stay away from white imprint colors. Unless you work the logo to have a distressed look that will look good with only one layer of ink. On dark colors white usually must have two layers in order to stand out, unless you go with the distressed look. This gives the shirt a rather chunky feel to it, especially with a large logo such as yours.

Also, vista print is the wal-mart of the print world.

Couldn't see the colors but black, red, and grey are always solid.

220px-Scan-of-original-poster-1939-300px.jpg

Keep Calm and Carry On was a propaganda poster produced by the British government in 1939 during the beginning of the Second World War, intended to raise the morale of the British public in the event of invasion.

There are hundreds of variations on this design...