• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name your disc with the most aces

Which disc of your all-time has had the most aces?

Votes: 38 32.2%

Votes: 37 31.4%

Votes: 22 18.6%

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • 5+

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters
I've got 4 aces this year with my QOLF (named Clockwork Orange). One in a tourney and the other 3 on hole 17 of my home course. I was heartbroken when I lost it 2 weeks ago, and ecstatic when I found it 3 days later.

"Q" OLF, really? How'd you get it not to be clear? I didn't know that dye would do that. Really just wondering... not meaning to be smart about it.

One ace with a Lightning #1 Driver. That was probably in '99 and shortly after, my brother lost the disc after lending it to a friend.

Hmm, off the top of my head.....

Stalker - 1
F2 - 1
XXX - 1
Ion - 1
Anode - 2
Volt - 1
Shock - 1
Axis - 2
Vector - 2
Wizard - 4

Used to tee of with putters a lot more frequently. Should go back to that I suppose.

My sweet purple marbled Yeti Aviar has 4. My last ace was in August of last year so i better buckle down and make some runs.

Soft 2nd Run Ion - 2
Med 2nd Run Ion - 1
Gator - 1
Jokeri - 1
Axis - 1
Buzzz - 1
Eagle - 1
QJLS - 1
Orc - 1

One ace. Last hole coming up the hill to the shack at Kaposia park.

168g Electric Blue Champion Viking.

I retired that disc that day.

2 on a Force. Lost it for two days then found it and retired it.

6 aces on a Champ Gator. 4 backhand, 2 sidearm, all hyzers, 3 skips, 3 spikes.

I don't really count my aces at my local course as legit aces. Most holes are under 200 ft. with only a few being over 250. Now that I've cleared that up, I've hit about 15 aces with a champ Beast there on the short ones. Sounds dumb for holes that short, but that was the first driver I had long enough to get used to and I play the hell out of that course still to this day.

My Buzzz is catching up.. just hit my 8th or 9th (like I said, I don't really keep up) with it at the same course. I would trade all those for just ONE ace over 200 or 250 feet :/

Z-Buzzz: 2, both RHBH
Z-Wasp: 2, both RHFH
Others were each different discs.

3 aces.

2 with my GL Flow, which was just lost to the water last week. 45 minutes of swimming led to no aced Flow. :(

1 with my GL Fuse.

9 aces (in reverse chronological order):

2: Cryztal Z Buzzz SS currently in the bag
1: R-Pro Rhyno
1: ESP Meteor
1: different Z Buzzz SS
1: Cryztal FLX Drone
1: SSS VooDoo
1: R-Pro Dart
1: Star Mako

Latest posts