• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name your disc with the most aces

Which disc of your all-time has had the most aces?

Votes: 38 32.2%

Votes: 37 31.4%

Votes: 22 18.6%

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • 5+

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters
3 aces.

2 with my GL Flow, which was just lost to the water last week. 45 minutes of swimming led to no aced Flow. :(

1 with my GL Fuse.

If it makes you feel any better I have a short story.

First ace disc was a 179g Pro Flight stamped Wizard. Aced the same hole, #16 at Arboretum, twice with it one summer. Throwing #10 at the same course. 700' hole, beautiful summer day with no wind, I crush my drive, talking a good 40' further than I'd ever thrown that hole. Step and and think to myself, "I have this. I know I do. I am putting this in, today, right now, after this shot I will have birdied every hole on this course finally."

I felt nothing but confidence stepping up to that 200' or so upshot. I knew I had it, just felt it ya know? Rip that Wizard so clean, nice hyzer release at the perfect height, I just absolutely nailed it. This is it I thought, its in. I did it. Its getting closer, closer, closer, its going in, I just know it.

Right when its about to smash chains, it doesn't. It was literally within a foot, it was soooo close.

Big deal right? Well it was a foot deep, and behind the pin is a downhill slope for 10-15' then water that is filled with 5' of mud, goose **** and debris. My WHITE Wizard had vanished. It was gone. Looked and looked, tried offering 25$ to anyone I saw in the water looking for discs over the next few months..nothing. Never saw it again to this day, years later. Went from feeling such a high to feeling crushed. ****in disc golf. Still would love to have that one back...

Not the same Disc, but the same mold...four with a Banshee, all prior to 2000. Two with Barracudas prior to 1997! :) Single aces with a Whippet, Pegasus, Roc and KC 9x Gazelle.

My Precious !

My winners go to pasture , resting after their final objective !

Many more awaiting their turn in the spotlight !

Share the wealth , it will happen again !

And again , and again !

Except today.....

Snap !

I only have one ace, but I voted for my buddy Fried Okra who has double-digits with his Innova Spider. No room left on that thing for anyone to sign. Helps that he plays a short course almost daily.

shouldn't really count, but technically.....

1993 World's Biggest Weekend Dx Shark: lost count, probably around 7 or 8, hole #11 Winton Woods 90'

17 or 18 aces. 3 with a buzzz, 2 with a teebird, 2 with an eagle, and i only have the eagle still. dont really care much for putting it up on a wall. i traded the others or sold em. But there are plenty of discs i will never sell. hoping for another ace tomorrow

all discs are only 1 ace per.

I have a Pro Pig with 2 aces on it, and plenty more chain tickles. Once I get my Champ Pig, I think I'll be ditching the Jokeri and putting the oinkers in...

Now here's one that will make you laugh. In my old room at my mom's house, sitting high on a shelf, is an old bar-stamp disc that got me through many rounds in high school. It is my only other disc with more than one ace, and I did it on the same hole on consecutive days. The disc? A DX Archangel. Yep.

3 aces.

2 with my GL Flow, which was just lost to the water last week. 45 minutes of swimming led to no aced Flow. :(

1 with my GL Fuse.

Oh crap. One more that I somehow forgot about.

Hit one with my KcPro Aviar for my very first throw on hole 1 at Lions in Norman as I was starting a warm-up round prior to a local mini. Had it been during the mini, I would have taken $250 from the ace pot. Busted that nut just a shade too early...

This all leads me to another question.

What mold has the most aces from the users of this forum?

My guess would be either a putter or a mid from the responses I've so far seen. Plus, it just makes sense when considering type of disc with hole distance. Shorter holes will have more aces, shorter discs will be used.

I got a roc with 7, its retired now because I threw it too hard and a stick punctured it.

Beadless Star Gator . . . one has 3 aces and the other has 5. I have 3 more backups right now, but I love the way these two fly. I did set the one with 5 aside but I am far less connected to discs like when I began the game.

Latest posts