• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Nate Sexton firebird

It's from the LVC R1B9 FPO coverage that Terry Miller released this morning. Sexton just talks about the Tour Series discs and how they support touring efforts, etc., and makes no mention of the disc he's holding.

But today is Friday, I wouldn't be surprised if they were released this afternoon...

They have been on some of the auction pages for a couple days. Getting close to $200 a piece

Nevermind, different sexton firebird.

It's from the LVC R1B9 FPO coverage that Terry Miller released this morning. Sexton just talks about the Tour Series discs and how they support touring efforts, etc., and makes no mention of the disc he's holding.

But today is Friday, I wouldn't be surprised if they were released this afternoon...

I'm expecting this afternoon too. With the first commercial promoting them and the factory store saying a 2020 star team release today. Seems like today is the day.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    64.8 KB · Views: 46
Do most of you buy Sexton Firebirds to support a great player or because that disc is special?

I'd be more inclined to buy a flat Star Firebird & get a similar flight. Leave out the absurd prices.

Do most of you buy Sexton Firebirds to support a great player or because that disc is special?

I'd be more inclined to buy a flat Star Firebird & get a similar flight. Leave out the absurd prices.

Said this in another thread, but in general my Sexybirds are less OS than stock FB's I've tried. More useful for the common man. Plus it's nice to support an all around good guy in Sexton

I agree, Innova needs to make some discs in the 3 top, like the Star and possibly Champion Valkyrie, Firebird, and Eagle in both versions. The only disc like this so far as a distance driver is Destroyer in 3 top or dome to flat top type of 3 top will only work in Champion as the Star will then be so OS the disc is a Stego like disc but a driver with about a 2 in glide. Players need some Driver discs in 3 top as well as one particular fairway disc.

I originally bought it to support him, got back into DG 18 months ago after a 7 year break.

Ended up throwing it because I didn't want to lose my old flat Discraft Reaper, thing is purple and I always fretted losing it after an errant toss. Sexton FB was indeed less stable than regular runs, has replaced the Reaper nicely and is much much more findable.

I previously bought them to support him while getting a good disc in return. Now the market and ability to get one near release has soured my desires. I'll support him through other means.

Personally I wouldn't call the disc that special. Plastic and feel is nice but if I want a sexton flight I'll throw an Eagle.

I'm a snob who doesn't like stock stamps. Flight is secondary as I'll figure out what a disc does and make it work for me. Not interested in a basic bag. That said, I do appreciate how each year seems to fly a bit differently. '17 is my favorite.

I'm a snob who doesn't like stock stamps. Flight is secondary as I'll figure out what a disc does and make it work for me. Not interested in a basic bag. That said, I do appreciate how each year seems to fly a bit differently. '17 is my favorite.

I found that vintage to be a touch floral on the nose. '15 was a spectacular harvest, very balanced and nuanced for the expert palate.

Hope these are straight like the 18's. I already have a Flat luster Firebird for my OS shots, gimme that straighter slot

I picked up two of the 2020s.

I feel like the mold is slightly tweaked. I have no problem paying $20 for a blend of tasty plastic, they mold up really well too. I like to support Nate and his taste in Firebirds.

Latest posts