• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nate The Great? [Sexton]

We all know its not about sheer distance on the forehand, but if it were, Eagle would blow them all out of the water.

I think Jerm would probably be my #1 pick for control flicks with mids & other non-overstable discs, although Barsby with that DX Rhyno is a thing of beauty.

Yeah Eagle leaped into the convo. I'm amazed at how quickly he got a booming FH.

Joel Freeman is pretty badass with those Whale flicks too.

I'd love to see those 2 throw some plastic. I bet Duncan could crush the dreams of all distance throwers.

its probably the other guy (sampras). tennis players are most likely the best professional sport players who could easily go into disc golf. sampras had one of the biggest serves and best one handed backhands in the game.

Mark Ellis was a pretty good racquetball player and described his forehand as similar to a corner kill shot.

I'd love to see those 2 throw some plastic. I bet Duncan could crush the dreams of all distance throwers.

Yeah I dunno about that either. Crazy length obviously but not necessarily obvious fast arm speed. Timmy D wasn't really renown for "fast-twitch" athleticism. He'd definitely lead the touring pros in hole outs by bank shots off trees though.

I still think he pulls out a top 5 finish @ Worlds. Round 3 will be the one to watch...