• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Naval Hill DGC, Nashville, TN

RustyStrings615

Par Member
This is a new course almost completed in Nashville's Shelby Park. As of now there are 16 of 18 baskets in, and 10 have concrete tees at this point.

It is now the closest one to the downtown area of Nashville. The course is mostly a hilly "grove course" with just a few holes in the woods.

Overall, I think it is shaping up to be a very solid course. It won't be my new favorite in Nashville though. Curious what others think about it so far.

Last edited:
I played Shelby for the first time this week and my thoughts are as follows. The first few holes seem unnecessarily close to one another, but by hole 7 that was no longer an issue. Lots of birdies are available to start out the round with the course getting considerably longer on the back 9. I like the way elevation is brought into play on over half of the course and what they did with the sloping greens. It is still very raw, but I think that it will eventually grow into a 3.5/5 par 56 course.

I grew up over there. Is this course next to the small 3-par golf course... or is the disc golf course the old 3 par itself?